Netatmo e Airbnb

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
NunzioA

Netatmo e Airbnb

Post by NunzioA » 22 Aug 2019, 11:06

Hi everyone,

I split a house into three mini apartments that I rented through Airbnb.

The boiler is one and there are 4 radiators for each apartment, with zone valves that open when the thermostat of the individual apartment asks for heat.

I would like to prevent guests from leaving the heating switched on even when they are not seeing that it is included in the price and therefore I thought I would also take the valves to have a more precise management.

Does the app provide an administrator profile to block minimum and maximum temperatures regardless of what the user sets?

Can guests be added as guest profiles, just to take advantage of geo location and set the temperatures within the set maximum?

What do you recommend?

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Brieuc_Netatmo

Re: Netatmo e Airbnb

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo » 26 Aug 2019, 10:39

Hi NunzioA,

Does the app provide an administrator profile to block minimum and maximum temperatures regardless of what the user sets?
Can guests be added as guest profiles, just to take advantage of geo location and set the temperatures within the set maximum?

> No, all users of a Thermostat are administrators. We will take your comments into consideration for further developments. In the meantime, you can set a standard weekly schedule which will avoid overconsumption, and set a shorter duration for manual setpoints
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

Return to “General questions”