Outdoor temperature option disappeared from Operating Mode

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
JohnW

Outdoor temperature option disappeared from Operating Mode

Post by JohnW » 28 Apr 2020, 19:50

Today I got a pop up screen in the Weather Station app asking me to link it to a Home. I chose the same one as the Thermostat. Later I logged into the web account and looked at my heating graph and noticed that the outdoor temperature wasn’t displayed. When I went into the Operating Mode screen the option to choose between Weather Forecast and Outdoor sensor had gone. Has this feature been removed or did I do something wrong in the Weather Station app when I selected a Home?

GEORGzer

Re: Outdoor temperature option disappeared from Operating Mode

Post by GEORGzer » 28 Apr 2020, 20:08

Your Station got the firmware update to support Apple Homekit, that „home“ you chose is located there.
The graph will reappear after a couple of days since the firmware update preformed a reset.

Patience 😉
Home:Weather Station (V3 + Rain Gauge, Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules), Valves Starter Pack + 5 additional Valves, Smart Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smart Smoke Alarm

Not a Netatmo employee

JohnW

Post by JohnW » 28 Apr 2020, 20:20

Thanks. And will the option to select either the local weather forecast or my outdoor sensor also re-appear at the same time? I haven't activated HomeKit in any of my devices

GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer » 29 Apr 2020, 10:03

I just checkend and I also don‘t have the outdoor temperature appearing in my graph.
May be a server-side issue.
Home:Weather Station (V3 + Rain Gauge, Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules), Valves Starter Pack + 5 additional Valves, Smart Video Doorbell

Not a Netatmo employee

GEORGzer

Post by GEORGzer » 01 May 2020, 16:32

My outdoor temperature is back again, FYI.

Not a Netatmo employee

JohnW

Post by JohnW » 05 May 2020, 14:28

So is mine. Also the option to select between Local Weather Forecast or Outdoor Sensor reappeared at the same time

Return to “General questions”