Meteo station and thermostat

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Mrsv

Meteo station and thermostat

Post by Mrsv »

I to all. In my home I've three thermostat, one for floor, and several valves. I made a mesh WiFi with the same ssid. I also have a Meteo unit but only one thermostat read the real external temperature. The other don't show me option to choose. Can you help me? Thanks in advance.
Fabrizio
ghotz

Re: Meteo station and thermostat

Post by ghotz »

I have the same problem with two thermostats on two different floors :-(
I just noticed that the one showing the option to use it has firmware 73 while the other has firmware 72.
Edit: I should add also that each thermostat is configured as if it was in different houses (to be able to create different schedules), maybe that's the issue?
Mrsv

Post by Mrsv »

ghotz wrote: 16 Oct 2020, 11:59 I have the same problem with two thermostats on two different floors :-(
I just noticed that the one showing the option to use it has firmware 73 while the other has firmware 72.
Edit: I should add also that each thermostat is configured as if it was in different houses (to be able to create different schedules), maybe that's the issue?
Mine too are different house for the different schedule. Last year all the three thermostat use the same source for the external temp. Same setup.
Tommaso Florino

Post by Tommaso Florino »

anyone solved this issue?

Return to “General questions”