Heating plan settings and heating statistics

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Richard55

Heating plan settings and heating statistics

Post by Richard55 »

Good day,
I would like to ask you to answer the two questions below or, if necessary, to contact someone who will advise me. I have a Netatmo head and thermostat, an electric boiler and radiators installed at home.

1. In this context, I would like to ask about the heating schedule, when I have a whole week scheduled, but I would need to schedule two weeks, due to shifts and therefore a different heating demand each week. I did not find this option in the settings. Can this be scheduled for more than one week?

2. I would also like to ask if it is possible to take into account in the heating statistics that I have an electric boiler and two electricity rates D45D. When the boiler goes only at the cheaper rate. The problem is that in Netatma statistics, the boiler is marked as switched on even if it does not work at the time when the second rate is. Is there a solution, or can it be set somewhere, to count the switched on boiler only when it is actually heating?

Thank you for your answers and willingness.
GEORGzer

Re: Heating plan settings and heating statistics

Post by GEORGzer »

It is only possible to schedule one week, You can create multiple schedules but only one can be active.
Can't say much about the statistics, I believe they can't be altered.
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee

Return to “General questions”