Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Hello,
No, it's not necessary :-)
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
Macintosh68

Re: 2 Boiler 2 Thermostat 1 Weatherstation same yard

Post by Macintosh68 »

Bello

So I can also use the Same Netatmo Account for both Thermostat?

Thanks
Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Yes!
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
whnagel

Post by whnagel »

Hello Brieuc,

have i to give all 3 devices (2 Thermostats and 1 Weatherstation) the same static ip-address? (as told in a other thread viewtopic.php?p=14869#p14869)

my configuration:
DHCP Server is the router itself and i have 2 WIFI's/WLAN's (Access Points with different SSID's) connected to the router,
1 Thermostat is connectet to SSID A and the 2nd Thermostat and the Weatherstation should be connectes to SSID B.

(2nd Thermostat and Weatherstation are on the way to me - not yet installed)

thanks

Werner
Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Hello,
Just let the DHCP server attribute IPs to the three devices. The important IP is not the IP attributed to the devices, but the one given to your router by your ISP.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
whnagel

Post by whnagel »

Hello Brieuc,
Thank you for your help Brieuc. Everything is now up and running as expected. Both thermostats operate with 1 weather station and do also show the outside temperature .

By the way, the thermostat connection to the Junkers CERASMARTMODUL ZBS 16/83-S I have modified moving away from LS LR terminal to terminal R and F directly in TA 250 (Ceracontrol with weather-compensated control). The thermostat is now working as a remote switch by Junkers.
For this to work properly, I had to configure the thermostat on the polarity reversed. And the savings temperature at TA 250 set to off.

Well, the boiler is now switched off completely by the thermostat and the TA 250 also displays "remote-locked" when the boiler is in off state. The hot drinkingwater tank cools off a little and the internal circulation pump is off during the thermostat's off periods..

When connecting the thermostat to terminal LS LR the heating pump was still running full even when the boiler was switched off thru the Thermostat. The Junkers customer service has informed me that this is due to the weather-compensated control when using LS LR terminal.

Now i am waiting for PID calculation and activation.

Thanks
Werner

Thermostat-Serial= j070c42 and j073494
Weather-MAC=70:ee:50:05:7b:fc
TypeC

Post by TypeC »

Hi whnagel,

Obviously, I don't know the details of your heating system, but isn't it usual for the boiler to lock only when there is no demand for either heating or hot water? Your message seems to imply that the hot water can only be heated when the room heating is also on.
whnagel

Post by whnagel »

Hi TypeC,

As the thermostat is now connected to the terminals R and F, act a "boiler off" from the thermostat as a complete shutdown of the boiler (like a remote off). During this time, therefore, the hot water production is also turned off. After a "boiler on" by the thermostat hot water is first brought to the set temperature if necessary before starting room-heating.

With "boiler off" the heating pump is also off and the heating water stops circulating in the pipes (i have only floor heating).

Werner
TypeC

Post by TypeC »

Hi Werner,

I don't mean to be impertinent, but how will you get hot water in summer? Or do you live somewhere very cold?

Type C

Return to “General questions”