Netatmo Support service doesn´t reply

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
mandargon

Netatmo Support service doesn´t reply

Post by mandargon » 04 Nov 2015, 11:23

Hello, I have sent 4 o 5 emails to Netatmo support and comercial service in order to fix or replace thermostat relay ( I have just bought) that does not work fine. But I haven´t had got any response of Netatmo still. Please be honest with their customers and solve their problems. Thank you

riznet

Re: Netatmo Support service doesn´t reply

Post by riznet » 13 Nov 2015, 00:01

I can confirm what mandargon says: I contacted support two times - first one for asking if my boiler is compatible (using the e-mail photo@) An auto-reply had answer but no real answer from the company. 3 weeks has already passed.
Another time for asking about the discount coupon and same situation: no answer.
I bought the thermostat and I'm satisfied for the product, not for the support.

Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo » 13 Nov 2015, 08:14

Hello,
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we're facing a really huge amount of requests this season.
We're doing our best to answer all of them as fast as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

Erasmus83

Post by Erasmus83 » 13 Nov 2015, 22:22

I've also had the same issue - reported issue on 2nd, sent 2 chasers & no response at all.

If it's taking 2 weeks to respond to support requests, there's something seriously lacking with your support arrangements. At the very least an auto reply on the email account setting expectations on how long to expect for a response would help ease customer frustration.

I've been really pleased with the Thernostat, but certainly wouldn't recommend the product on the basis of the poor customer service.

bartspain

Post by bartspain » 14 Nov 2015, 21:00

Hello i have the exact same issue. Incredible. I already send out 4 or 5 messages, I got only automatic replies until now.

bartspain

Post by bartspain » 16 Nov 2015, 10:41

I just sent another request for help. Maybe their product is so successful they did not expect so many people asking about installation. In the meantime I have the thermostat almost two weeks without placing. Has somebody any idea how to connect the cables? For me it is unclear. Thanks
Attachments
danfoss.png
Danfoss thermostat
danfoss.png (200.64 KiB) Viewed 460 times

Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo » 16 Nov 2015, 11:48

Hello,
Your thermostat is easily replaceable by the Netatmo Thermostat.
You will just connect it on the two existing control wires (actually, four wires but connected on two ports) of your current thermostat.
More information about installation here: https://www.netatmo.com/product/thermostat/installation
Technical details and Wi-Fi connection tutorial here: https://www.netatmo.com/product/pro
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

bartspain

Post by bartspain » 16 Nov 2015, 13:55

It is working! Merci

simmar

Post by simmar » 31 Jan 2016, 02:28

bartspain wrote:I just sent another request for help. Maybe their product is so successful they did not expect so many people asking about installation. In the meantime I have the thermostat almost two weeks without placing. Has somebody any idea how to connect the cables? For me it is unclear. Thanks
Same here... still waiting for an answer from Netatmo...
The thermostat I have has 3 wires, and according to the installation guide, I've sent an email to contact-support@netatmo.com and to photo@netatmo.com for clarification, and still waiting... (4 th and 10th January).
Anyone can help, please?
Thanks a lot in advance and best regards.
IMG_0849 (1).jpg
IMG_0849 (1).jpg (21.82 KiB) Viewed 335 times
IMG_0850.jpg
IMG_0850.jpg (21.64 KiB) Viewed 335 times

Return to “General questions”