Cashback 30€ discount ¡refused! Is it a joke?

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
jlbalboa

Re: Cashback 30€ discount ¡refused! Is it a joke?

Post by jlbalboa » 23 Feb 2016, 22:47

Show must go on!
Today I have received another letter by post. Now the say that I cannot participate in the promotion because I have participated before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo!!!! Olé!!!!!
Not a coin from the promised refund but a collection of letters. A regrettable show.... A show that started last september... and today is February 23th
I copy below the email I have just written to netatmo support.

********** (me) (23 feb 2016)

Hi Prashanth again (our last contact was on january 21th)

Today I have just received another letter from Custo Promo.

Now they say that I cannot participate in the offer because I have participated before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I send you attached a photo of the letter)

I have no words. Five months have passed since the purchase on your website on september 2015, following your instructions. But I only have received letters refusing the refund, the last one with an absurd motivation.

Please clarify me what is the situation.

Thanks,

José Luis.

tiraluca

Post by tiraluca » 24 Feb 2016, 08:43

Hi,
the way Netatmo manage this Promotion in Italy is AWFUL.
Netatmo sells HOME AUTOMATION APPLIANCES but to receive the cash back you can only send mails (REAL MAILS, not e-mails) and there is no way to contact who is in charge of it.
I sent my request the 28th of OCTOBER. No news until YESTERDAY when I received a letter (of course REAL LETTER, no e-mails).
They affirm that my request was lack of the number of my bank account, and I have to write them A NEW LETTER with this information.
This is FALSE, I have a copy of my request and this information is ACTUALLY PRESENT.
Of course I will print a new letter, I will by a new stamp, I will send the information AGAIN.

I'm wordless.

Luca

rnucci

Post by rnucci » 24 Feb 2016, 10:57

totally agree with Luca... this is not a cash-back promotion, but a way of kidding customers :(

Mikele

Post by Mikele » 01 Mar 2016, 19:17

Guys, I am in the same position. I have purchased 2 thermosts in november (one for me and one for my father, two different IBAN), until today I have exchanged with them several mails without any results. I have discussed before with the customer service contact-support@netatmo.com (Alessandra) and then with netatmo.cashback@customsolutions.fr (Vincent). Every time they tell me that processing is ongoing, revert soon, and so on... 3 months are left and I am still awaiting for their reimbursement. This is not really professional and comercially unfair.

I wait 1 week more, then I will report this claim to the customers associations (like Federconsumatori, Codacons and Adiconsum) and I will do bad publicity.
I am really disappointed because I don't like being made a fool.

lorcarre

Post by lorcarre » 07 Mar 2016, 17:12

I am in the same position. I have purchased 1 Thermostat in november and one Weather Station in December.
I sent two different AR by post mail and after 20 days a recive a letter that tell me about the missing of my Iban code on Thermostat letter.
Well, I resent a new post mail repeating my eban code in February and today a recived a new letter that tell me "I can recive the discount because it's only one for family".

I haven't recived noone discount.

I will report this claim to the customers associations and I will do bad publicity.
I am really disappointed because I don't like being made a fool.

Thanks. :evil:

jlbalboa

Post by jlbalboa » 08 Mar 2016, 18:59

Hi everybody, goods news!

It seems that Netatmo is finally resolving the problem.
I have received the following email, this time not from contat-shop@netatmo.com, but from netatmo.cashback@customsolutions.fr.

(The email is in spanish)
Le informamos que su demanda Netatmo 44031-629 es conforme pour un rembolso de 30€ que fue enviado el día 04/03/2016 a su cuenta bancaria.
En lo que se refiere a la carta que usted recibió le indicamos que se trata de un envío automático de error de sistema por el cual nos disculpamos sinceramente.
Le agradecemos su confianza en nuestros productos;
Cordialmente
Leonora
Netatmo

Furthermore I can confirm now that I have received the refund in my bank account.
Five months, three letters (by post! or "real mails" as tiraluca said!) refusing the refund, many emails sent to netatmo, but at the end the "huge" refund has been received.
Netatmo must improve much the management of these refund-offers. It seems as if they wanted to bore the customers to save the refund.

Good luck to all of you with the same problem!!

Mikele

Post by Mikele » 12 Mar 2016, 12:46

I have received the same mails for both purchases on this week.
They wrote that my documentation is in compliance with their requirements, and now they will proceed with the refounds. :|
I let you inform.

For info: I saw in some store that now the price is 149€ (without discount, before it was sold at 179€)... maybe they understood that the best solution to solve this issue is by applying the discuont directly to the original price.

tiraluca

Post by tiraluca » 14 Mar 2016, 17:06

Hi,
today me too I received the same e-mail.
Let's hope the refund is coming...

Luca

rnucci

Post by rnucci » 15 Mar 2016, 16:37

finally got my cashback, after FIVE MONTHS and 25 EMAILS...

* scary *

Hubi

Post by Hubi » 16 Mar 2016, 15:36

After reading this thread a few weeks ago I looked if I got the refund already. Of course I didn't got it yet. Because I couldn't find any e-mail adress of the promo company (in Germany), I tried contacting the netatmo support. First I got the mail letting me know that there is much work and it would take a few days (I think you all know the text). Then netatmo sent me a mail, that they forwarded my request to the promo company. And on monday (14th march) I got another mail, that the refund was send to my bank account on friday (11th march).
Today I was able to detect the refund on my bank account. So after a few month and only one e-mail to netatmo, I finally got the cashback.
I guess I am a patient person. So fingers crossed that you all will get the refund soon.

Return to “General questions”