Auto Balance Feature

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Aarto

Re: Auto Balance Feature

Post by Aarto »

Sometime the approach can be a bit more hands-on :-)
I put my thermostat in the coldest room in my house.. This means the boiler will be on to ensure this room is adequately heated and the valves are capping the temperature on the other rooms so i have the right temperature everywhere :-)
casabastiano

Post by casabastiano »

Add me to the list.
I've got the same issue and I need that "Valves can automatically activate the heating production following the schedule, even if the room where the Thermostat is placed does not need to be heated."
This is very important and is the main reason I bought radiator valves.
Netatmo, in a few days does it mean for you in one 1 month (and more...)?
We need this update!
dseehof

Post by dseehof »

After not having heard from support after numerous emails I openly asked them on Twitter. This is what I got:

"Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your patience.
In this moment we have the new firmware but is in beta and is still in test version.
So at the moment is still not ready but as we said it will be ready soon.

Thank you for your understanding.
Have a nice day"

This is by far the worst user support in history!
melomeloni

Post by melomeloni »

This is the claim on website: "Grazie alla programmazione stanza per stanza, riscalda ogni singola stanza in base alle tue abitudini quotidiane e risparmia" [italian website]

(Benefit from a schedule based on your daily routine. Heat only when and where you need it) [english website]

It doesn't mean that only way to have different temperature is to manually boost the valves

Hope to receive firmware in few days. Thank you.
dozd

Post by dozd »

Same problem for me, hope the update will be ready soon. It's pretty killing must-have feature for me. Otherwise I'm going to use free return policy...
Dynablaster76

Post by Dynablaster76 »

I've just bought 1 valve and run in the same problem. I hope Netatmo will provide these options asap, since I would like to buy 10 more valves for my home, but if they don't work as expected would be a big waste of money!

Hei Netatmo what about this fix? I see you promised this in september..

Paolo
Mrmanuel

Post by Mrmanuel »

Hello, I have the same problem too. I know that an Italian user has given you the new beta firmware. is it possible to have it? if I do not return all 8 valves
dozd

Post by dozd »

From @NetatmoSupport on twitter: Dear customer, it will be released before the end of the month and we will be the only brand to propose this kind of feature
dseehof

Post by dseehof »

Now we at least now that "in the next few days" means about 2 months. Ridiculous beyond belief.
MarcoGT

Post by MarcoGT »

End of the months means three weeks...

Return to “General questions”