The Smart Modulating Thermostat (OpenTherm) is compatible with the additional Netatmo Valves?

teo_74

The Smart Modulating Thermostat (OpenTherm) is compatible with the additional Netatmo Valves?

Post by teo_74 »

Hi all,
Could you please confirm me if the Smart Modulating Thermostat (OpenTherm version) is compatible with the additional Netatmo Valves?
Can I use ONE app and ONE Relay to manage both Smart Modulating Thermostat and Valves?

I don't find the starter kit in the shopping page that is available instead for the ON-OFF Thermostat version.
Do I need to buy the Smart Modulating Thermostat and the Valves separately?
GEORGzer

Re: The Smart Modulating Thermostat (OpenTherm) is compatible with the additional Netatmo Valves?

Post by GEORGzer »

The Thermostat is compatible and can manage up to 20 Valves, like the non-modulating model with Homekit integration.
You need to buy the Thermostat of your choosing and additional Valves.

The Valve-Starter-Pack has its own Relais and is targeted for stand-alone usage without a control-able heating source or thermostat.
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain Gauge, Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules), Valves Starter Pack + 7 additional Valves, Smart Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smart Smoke Alarm

Not a Netatmo employee

Return to “General Questions”