The Smart Modulating Thermostat (OpenTherm) is compatible with the additional Netatmo Valves?

teo_74

The Smart Modulating Thermostat (OpenTherm) is compatible with the additional Netatmo Valves?

Post by teo_74 »

Hi all,
Could you please confirm me if the Smart Modulating Thermostat (OpenTherm version) is compatible with the additional Netatmo Valves?
Can I use ONE app and ONE Relay to manage both Smart Modulating Thermostat and Valves?

I don't find the starter kit in the shopping page that is available instead for the ON-OFF Thermostat version.
Do I need to buy the Smart Modulating Thermostat and the Valves separately?
GEORGzer

Re: The Smart Modulating Thermostat (OpenTherm) is compatible with the additional Netatmo Valves?

Post by GEORGzer »

The Thermostat is compatible and can manage up to 20 Valves, like the non-modulating model with Homekit integration.
You need to buy the Thermostat of your choosing and additional Valves.

The Valve-Starter-Pack has its own Relais and is targeted for stand-alone usage without a control-able heating source or thermostat.
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee
graemesmith1960

Re: The Smart Modulating Thermostat (OpenTherm) is compatible with the additional Netatmo Valves?

Post by graemesmith1960 »

Does it still have the 10 Room Limit? (not the number of Valves it can control which appears to be 20 but the number of rooms these valves can be in).

Return to “General Questions”