Baxi Duo Tec Compact+ 1.24 with DeDietrich SR100 DHW tank - no DHW control via SMT

LeslawP82

Baxi Duo Tec Compact+ 1.24 with DeDietrich SR100 DHW tank - no DHW control via SMT

Post by LeslawP82 »

I have a Baxi Duo Tec Compact+ 1.24 gas boiler with De dietrich sr100 external domestic hot water tank. After wiring the modulating relay to open therm terminals and power terminals on the boiler and linking it with smart modulating thermostat I can only control central heating via home+ app. There is no possibility to control domestic hot water. Per Baxi support the issue maybe related to fact the Netatmo relay may not support domestic hot water control on Baxi boilers due to differences in open therm protocol used by relay and boiler. In theory the protocol has common standard for all boilers. Question - is there any possibility that any kind of firmware update on relay may fix the domestic hot water control/support on my Baxi boiler or the problem is home+ app is not yet supporting all open therm functionalities? Thanks in advance for any help.
Brieuc_Netatmo

Re: Baxi Duo Tec Compact+ 1.24 with DeDietrich SR100 DHW tank - no DHW control via SMT

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Hi Leslaw,
The control of the DHW is not available yet. We do our best to allow to set time periods for DHW availability as soon as we can.
Everything will be ready with a further firmware update.
In the meantime, the DHW is produced permanently.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
LeslawP82

Re: Baxi Duo Tec Compact+ 1.24 with DeDietrich SR100 DHW tank - no DHW control via SMT

Post by LeslawP82 »

Hi Brieuc.

Thank you for the reply.

Indeed the DHW temperature temp set point is now locked on 58 Celcius when trying to change it on the boiler. However i need to clarify that despite the DHW temp locked the modulating relay seems not to be sending signals to boiler to maintain it. In result the DHW water temp is not being kept at 58 degrees celcius and is constantly dropping over time what makes the usage of the modulating thermostat pointless in my situation as I need to have control on both - CH and DHW. Please advise when we can expect a firmware upgrade - at least estimated time of the release. Also please advise why Netatmo is releasing a product - Modulating Thermostat - on a global market which functionalities are limited at launch due to fact software - app/firmware - relay is not ready. I dont think that such situation creates a good customer experience. At least that's what i can state based on my case.

Thank in in advance for reply and understanding.
LeslawP82

Post by LeslawP82 »

Is there any chance You can perform debugging on my relay - g728d6e? Thank You in advance.
maxjaguarov

Post by maxjaguarov »

Hi!
I have same problem with Viessmann Vitodens 100 W in DHW control...

Return to “General Questions”