Modulating Thermostat not workin in confort mode

andrea.confa96

Modulating Thermostat not workin in confort mode

Post by andrea.confa96 »

Hi all. I installed few day ago two neatatmo modulating systems, each with 8 valve.

When i set my temperature setpoint on the thermostat, the boiler start as it should.
The problem is that when want that a room only to heat up, the application show the little fire icon on the room with the valvle and on the relay page show that is controlled by another valve, , the green light on the relay turn green but the boiler doesn't start at all.

The option "Confort Priority" is alredy setted.

If i connect the thermostat with a pure contact logic (like the old version of the netatmo) everithing work as it should.

My thermostat firmware version is: 13

All the valve have firmware: 81
Brieuc_Netatmo

Re: Modulating Thermostat not workin in confort mode

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Hi,
This is a known issue of the firmware v13, be assured we're doing our best to provide the fix as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
andrea.confa96

Post by andrea.confa96 »

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote: 14 Dec 2020, 09:28 Hi,
This is a known issue of the firmware v13, be assured we're doing our best to provide the fix as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
Hi, thank you for the fast reply.
Can you give me an estimated ETA for the release of the firmware. Because i need this feature ASAP, or my new heating will not work... or I have to make a full refound of my order.

I’m also available if is possible to beta test the new firmware
Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

The new firmware is currently being tested internally, so it should be released soon.
Thank you once again for your understanding.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
andrea.confa96

Post by andrea.confa96 »

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote: 14 Dec 2020, 11:23 The new firmware is currently being tested internally, so it should be released soon.
No estimated ETA? 1 day, 1 week, 1 month ? Thanks :)
andrea.confa96

Post by andrea.confa96 »

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote: 14 Dec 2020, 11:23 The new firmware is currently being tested internally, so it should be released soon.
Any news about the release of the new firmware?? I’m considering to return the product because I need this functionality ....
Derckie

Post by Derckie »

I have the same problem, when I boost a room the boiler is starting and see the fire sign at the room (and the room where thermostat is) but it isn't heating up att all... I set the comfort mode..

It also looks like when I switch back to normal (all boost off) the relay keeps saying that a vavle is controling the boiler and the boiler stays on??

The old not modulating thermostat works a lot better than this one......
Any news about the the new firmware release?
andrea.confa96

Post by andrea.confa96 »

I’m in the same situation, I can’t heat any room equipped with the smart valvle and netatmo is waiting too long to fix this BIG bug. I spent over 1500€ to make my netatmo setup and is not working. Thinking to remove all the stuff.
Derckie

Post by Derckie »

No response from Netatmo. I am getting server errors all morning now. I am thinking returning thermostat / 9 valves and get tado system
andrea.confa96

Post by andrea.confa96 »

I’also thinking to buy tado

Return to “General Questions”