Unable to connect from homekit

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo applications.
cucca

Unable to connect from homekit

Post by cucca » 02 Feb 2018, 20:18

Untill 2 days ago, it was possible to controll the thermostat from homekit, now, when i go to homekit from iphone it says that's unable to connect to the thermostat, while the energy app works good. I didn't change anything (same wifi, same apple tv etc) infact the philips hue lamps are working also from homekit... what i have to do to have the thermostat again in homekit? I would like to avoid to do the setup again....

thanx in advance

Luisma81

Re: Unable to connect from homekit

Post by Luisma81 » 06 Feb 2018, 18:59

I have exactly the same problem since two months ago.
In fact, I've reset the configuration several times, I've speaking with Netatmo but I have not found the problem.
My feeling is that the problem start with the new firmware (160 & 64) for relay and thermostat. But, it's only a feeling, if helps...
Can anyone help us? :(
Thanks!!

cucca

Post by cucca » 06 Feb 2018, 21:14

today I have had an energy blackout, and when the energy is come back and internet and the thermostat came up I have had the thermostat in the HomeKit again... my firmware version is 65

Luisma81

Post by Luisma81 » 07 Feb 2018, 20:53

Do you still have it inside HomeKit ?
Sometimes, when I reset the thermostat I achieve that thermostat is configured in HomeKit during some minutes...but after that, out again :(:(:(
How have you updated the firmware to 65?
Thanks!!

cucca

Post by cucca » 07 Feb 2018, 21:53

Luisma81 wrote:Do you still have it inside HomeKit ?
Sometimes, when I reset the thermostat I achieve that thermostat is configured in HomeKit during some minutes...but after that, out again :(:(:(
How have you updated the firmware to 65?
Thanks!!
yes, it's still in homekit... in the past, I have had to pullout the switch from the socket and every time I have had to setup again my network and HomeKit.
Regarding the firmware, it just update by itself... I did nothing to force the update

Return to “Thermostat iOS/Android/Web Application”