Request for scheduling day by day different programs

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo applications.
boccento

Request for scheduling day by day different programs

Post by boccento » 11 Feb 2018, 19:48

I'm a shift worker and my working schedule vary every two days, so that I have had to create an individual program for each shift/rest day. The problem is that I need to change manually the program in the app every time I move from one shift to other.

Could you add the option in the app to schedule those custom programs with a day by day basis calendar? Many thanks

mirkochip

Re: Request for scheduling day by day different programs

Post by mirkochip » 01 Mar 2018, 22:32

Good idea. I need also a way to setup a whole day or more for one single cicle. A temporary program only valid for the day/s that will be programmed. So for example I can program to start earlier tomorrow and then stay off the rest of the day. Then at the time that this temporary program is finished automatically switch to the previous or a specified program.

Un4Seen

Post by Un4Seen » 06 Oct 2018, 22:19

+1 for the idea to schedule the switch between heating schedules, basically to automate switching between schedules. Sometimes I work form home, other times from the office, changing manually is very uncomfortable.

basil

Post by basil » 07 Oct 2018, 12:59

+1 The scheduling part of the system is probably one of the easier parts to improve that would bring a massive benefit overall. many of Netatmo's users change their daily routine regularly I imagine.

Return to “Thermostat iOS/Android/Web Application”