[REQUEST] Feature requests

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo applications.
mirkochip

Re: [REQUEST] Feature requests

Post by mirkochip »

I really want the ability to create a temporary schedule. For example if tomorrow I know that my day will be a totally different from my usual, today i can set the program on my netatmo app that will be active only in the interval of time that i've set.
cchbrown@me.com

Post by cchbrown@me.com »

Please allow Homekit to set away mode for location based automation. This could be used instead of the 'Off' we currently have.
I have cats and plants so 'off' is useless for me, I want the home maintained at 16C while I'm away but currently there is no way to automate this; specially for a multi person household.
cchbrown@me.com

Post by cchbrown@me.com »

Please also present (or give the option to) multiple valves in the same room as one thermostat to Homekit. It makes no sense to have them show separately and messes with Siri when you want the Living Room warmer you have to use an individual valve name.
uitje

Post by uitje »

+1 for the room by room temperature settings in away mode.

I also like to have the ability to set, on a per Smart Radiator Valve, to not send a signal to the main thermostat to turn the boiler on/off, but only open or close the valve based on the current / target temperature.
This prevents other rooms from heating up when using one or more Smart Radiator Valve's in combination with a main Smart Thermostat and a single relay. In the future a lot more houses will have these combination, because district heating becomes more and more popular too meet the CO2 regulations. In this case you can control everything from a single house and you don't have to buy a Smart Thermostat and a smart radiator starter package.

Return to “Thermostat iOS/Android/Web Application”