[SOLVED] Range for offset temperature settings is not enough

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo applications.
stanikuz

[SOLVED] Range for offset temperature settings is not enough

Post by stanikuz » 28 Oct 2018, 14:14

@Brieuc_Netatmo

I am using Smart Valves for a year and I was convinced, that maximum temperature offset for hot radiators (+/- 5 degrees) is not enough for my rooms. I need to set it to -6.3...6.5 degrees for correct working.
As I had to set only -5 degrees, the temperature in my rooms does not reach the temperature which is set by schedule (or manually): they reach 1 to 1.5 degrees below. I check this by indoor modules of my Netatmo weather station, so I can compare the histories from Netatmo Energy and Netatmo Weather ecosystems for each room. So, I found this correlation for significant period of measurements.

So, could you please kindly ask your development team to extend the lowest possible offset limit for the hot radiators instead of -5 degrees to -7.5 degrees or even below?

I'll be very grateful if this limit will be extended as soon as possible, because it causes significant inconveniences in using: I have to set artificial temperatures on 1-1.5 degrees above the necessary temperatures, but it does not work good during warm days, because these temperatures are more than I would like.
Last edited by stanikuz on 14 Nov 2018, 15:28, edited 2 times in total.
Stan Kuznetsov
Weather: 2x Weather Stations + 6x Indoor Modules + 2x Rain + 2x Wind Gauges + 1x Home Coach
Security: 2x Welcome + 2x Presence Cameras + 3x Smoke Alarms + 3x Door/Window Sensors
Energy: 4x Smart Valves with Relay + 1x Thermostat with Relay

stanikuz

Re: Range for offset temperature settings is not enough

Post by stanikuz » 14 Nov 2018, 14:26

I just received v193 for relay and v73 for all my valves.
Thanks to Netatmo team for resolving the issue in this newest firmware and software update!
Stan Kuznetsov
Weather: 2x Weather Stations + 6x Indoor Modules + 2x Rain + 2x Wind Gauges + 1x Home Coach
Security: 2x Welcome + 2x Presence Cameras + 3x Smoke Alarms + 3x Door/Window Sensors
Energy: 4x Smart Valves with Relay + 1x Thermostat with Relay

Return to “Thermostat iOS/Android/Web Application”