Unable to control temp from IOS app

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo applications.
Horia

Unable to control temp from IOS app

Post by Horia »

Something very weird:

If I try to control the temperature (increasing or decreasing) in the desktop application (win 10), the thermostat responds to commands.

If I give voice commands, either with HomeKit or Google Assistant, the thermostat also responds to commands.

Increasing or decreasing temp from Samsung Smartthings app or from Google Home app work seamlessly.

If I increase or decrease the temperature from the desktop application and then cancel the boost in the IOS application, the thermostat responds

If I try to control the temperature (increasing or decreasing) with the IOS application, nothing happens (no errors, no message, no exclamation mark, nothing).

Can anyone tell me why I can't increase or decrease the temperature in the IOS application?

Some ideas?

Best,
H
graemesmith1960

Re: Unable to control temp from IOS app

Post by graemesmith1960 »

I have the same issue with the iOS App. The lowest temperature that you can set in the iOS App is 7 C but on the Web, Homekit etc you can set 5 C. I have my Conservatory set to 5 C on all my schedules and only heat it when we want to use it. This means I cannot control it from iOS as the lowest you can set on a normal schedule is 7 C. The App just won't let you move the temperature at all. You can set everything to 5 C if you select Away but the lowest Frost Guard Temp is 7 C. Really weird. I don't know when it changed but you used to be able to set 5 C on a schedule within iOS.

Return to “Thermostat iOS/Android/Web Application”