True temperature API

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo applications.
oho

True temperature API

Post by oho »

Hello,

I am trying to write an application that updates "true temperature" on my valves according to temperature sensors I have around the house.

In the API documentation there is no such function and by checking the code of the official web app I can see it calls "/api/truetemperature" endpoint to do that. However, when trying to call that using API with my account I get:

{"error": {"message": "Operation is forbidden", "code": 13}}

Does anybody know if it is possible to get this working?

Thanks,
Ondrej
barat

Re: True temperature API

Post by barat »

Actually this is nice idea, too bad, that this forum is - probably - dead :/
For me it would help in cases, when I change boiler water temperature between 45* and 55* (when there is less then -10*C), them my "True temperature" needs to be adjusted.
InTimo

Re: True temperature API

Post by InTimo »

oho wrote: 19 Feb 2021, 19:34 Hello,

I am trying to write an application that updates "true temperature" on my valves according to temperature sensors I have around the house.

In the API documentation there is no such function and by checking the code of the official web app I can see it calls "/api/truetemperature" endpoint to do that. However, when trying to call that using API with my account I get:

{"error": {"message": "Operation is forbidden", "code": 13}}

Does anybody know if it is possible to get this working?

Thanks,
Ondrej
Great idea .. I'm waiting for this since years now :-(( No response from netatmo .. or "no, we didn't" !!

Return to “Thermostat iOS/Android/Web Application”