Graph Feature Requests - outdoor temp & rotation lock view

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo applications.
qsnapper

Graph Feature Requests - outdoor temp & rotation lock view

Post by qsnapper » 16 Nov 2015, 14:39

I have to feature requests for the Graph part of the Netatmo Thermostat iOS app:

Display outdoor temperature
I love also being able to see the outdoor temperature on the same chart, as is possible on the web app.
Would be great to have the same feature on the mobile version.

View graph with 'rotation lock' on
I always have 'rotation lock' activated on my phone as I don't like it when it auto rotates in my daily routine.
Unfortunately that means that I can't see the graph view unless I first unlock the rotation view, and I then have to activate it again after.
No idea how many people are like me and have the rotation lock on by default, but I'd like to have a button or something in the app to toggle the Graph view even if my rotation lock is activated on my phone.

Thanks

TypeC

Re: Graph Feature Requests - outdoor temp & rotation lock vi

Post by TypeC » 17 Nov 2015, 12:38

qsnapper wrote:I always have 'rotation lock' activated on my phone... No idea how many people are like me
I'm like you! (At least in terms of the rotation lock - not sure about anything else!)

I'd also like to be able to activate the graph without having to use screen rotation. There are certain to be cases where rotation is not possible: Android TV, tablet built into a wall panel / car dashboard, etc. where rotation isn't even possible.

Hakki

Post by Hakki » 17 Nov 2015, 13:21

TypeC wrote:
qsnapper wrote:I always have 'rotation lock' activated on my phone... No idea how many people are like me
I'm like you! (At least in terms of the rotation lock - not sure about anything else!)

I'd also like to be able to activate the graph without having to use screen rotation. There are certain to be cases where rotation is not possible: Android TV, tablet built into a wall panel / car dashboard, etc. where rotation isn't even possible.
For tablet, they now have a button to see the graphs or not.. That button isn't on the phone app (same as in the past, before their update)

TypeC

Post by TypeC » 18 Nov 2015, 12:10

That's a good start. I haven't used the tablet app for a while.

Return to “Thermostat iOS/Android/Web Application”