[REQUEST] On the graph, show outdoor temperature

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo applications.
NeilF

[REQUEST] On the graph, show outdoor temperature

Post by NeilF »

When you look at the graph showing your thermostat setting and house temperature, it would be useful/interesting to also show on the same graph a line representing the outdoor temperature readings over time.

ps: I'm using the Netatmo Thermostat.
Brieuc_Netatmo

Re: [REQUEST] On the graph, show outdoor temperature

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Hi,
If you install a Weather Station on the same Wi-Fi network, and paired to the same Netatmo account, a link is automatically made between both devices.
Anticipation is then optimum and you can display external temperature provided by the outdoor module on the graphic curves of the web application (my.netatmo.com).
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
NeilF

Post by NeilF »

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote:Hi,
If you install a Weather Station on the same Wi-Fi network, and paired to the same Netatmo account, a link is automatically made between both devices.
Anticipation is then optimum and you can display external temperature provided by the outdoor module on the graphic curves of the web application (my.netatmo.com).
Fair enough, but my unit obviously knows my local temperature (even though I don't have a "Weather Station) so it's a shame it doesn't just utilise this same functionality.
sysell

Post by sysell »

Hmm i can see outer temperature still not available. Ok if you want customers to buy wether station - not fair but ok.
So you can at least add to graph on/off period of boiler to can see how temperature changes with regard to boiler.
basil

Post by basil »

I too, would like to see the outdoor temp displayed. It won't make any difference to my purchasing decisions (but actually, it might make me consider if NETAtMO is a good tool to invest in or a marketing vehicle).
NeilF

Post by NeilF »

A historical outdoor temp value shown on the graph (as another line) would be excellent!
basil

Post by basil »

<bump>
MiBan82

Post by MiBan82 »

+1 for this idea.
Un4Seen

Post by Un4Seen »

I wish to see outdoor temperature on the graph even if I don't have the weather station. I personally don't want to have any kind of weather station (Netatmo or else), but I still want to know how my heating system is influenced by the weather. And let's be honest, there are plenty of ways to obtain weather data from public services (such as AccuWeather, etc.), you don't need any weather station for that.
Dandys

Post by Dandys »

Outdoor temperature is only displayed in the web application. In the mobile application, temperature is not displayed. Please add the outside temperature to your mobile app. Thank you.

Return to “Thermostat iOS/Android/Web Application”