[REQUEST] On the graph, show outdoor temperature

Remarks, questions, tips and tricks regarding the Netatmo applications.
Robbieb

Re: [REQUEST] On the graph, show outdoor temperature

Post by Robbieb »

Dandys wrote:Outdoor temperature is only displayed in the web application. In the mobile application, temperature is not displayed. Please add the outside temperature to your mobile app. Thank you.
+1
NeilF

Post by NeilF »

NeilF wrote:When you look at the graph showing your thermostat setting and house temperature, it would be useful/interesting to also show on the same graph a line representing the outdoor temperature readings over time.

ps: I'm using the Netatmo Thermostat.
Is it really 2+ years since this was raised... :(
maxmaia

Post by maxmaia »

+1
wofas

Post by wofas »

Dandys wrote: 23 Oct 2018, 17:54 Outdoor temperature is only displayed in the web application. In the mobile application, temperature is not displayed. Please add the outside temperature to your mobile app. Thank you.
Was this a thing back then? As of now, I don't see the outdoor temp plotted in the web app.
Oh and yes, 3 years later... :roll:
wofas

Post by wofas »

NetatmoSupport twitted back that the outdoor temperature will only be graphed if you [fork out an additional 170 eur to] get the Smart Home Weather Station. That's a pretty expensive line to graph. I was considering getting the weather station because I thought it's cool, but I despise getting forced into buying stuff so I can "unlock" features.
Un4Seen

Post by Un4Seen »

Netatmo used to be so cool 2 years ago, when they introduced the thermostatic valves. New features, responsive beta program. but then they just stopped caring about what users are asking and they have not been caring ever since. Haven't seen a single feature request implemented and barely any innovation (except the open window detection).
wofas

Post by wofas »

Damn, I got carried away by enthusiasm after seeing those nice usage graphs. I hope they don't start charging monthly fee for their features, like Tado did.
wofas

Post by wofas »

I suggest everyone who is interested in this, let's raise their attention by sending a message via https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/en-us/sm ... ry=android:
- Select "Need more help? Send us a message"
- Why are you contacting us? - I have a suggestion
"On the Usage graphs for both the mobile and web app, please also draw the Outside temperature.
I do understand that this can be drawn if one purchases the Weather Station, but it sounds more like being forced to buy another product. Instead, users should have the option to either display the regional temperature or to more accurately plot this data using the Weather Station, if they so desire."

Return to “Thermostat iOS/Android/Web Application”