Relay is not working and Netatmo does not respond

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Thermostat Wifi connection.
Dus

Relay is not working and Netatmo does not respond

Post by Dus » 24 Feb 2018, 09:32

This is the second time this winter the relay got disconnected from wifi, but this time it is impossible to connect back.
I tried to get in touch with netatmo support but only possible way to do it is through email.
The only response that I got is that "due to an unexpected amount of emails" they will not be able to answer for a while.
This is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. Netatmo support should provide a telephone number and give appropiate responses.
Absolutely disappointed with this product. It is rubbish.

Gizmo20

Re: Relay is not working and Netatmo does not respond

Post by Gizmo20 » 27 Feb 2018, 10:13

This seems to be the same problem that I am having. Relay suddenly lost contact with the server. I have tried to re-install via the usb cable. The firmware updated and says that I have WiFi access to my router, but when I try to pair the relay with my iPhone it just says 'an unexpected error has occurred'.
Is this a Netatmo Server error? Can anyone advise please.

Peter

Gizmo20

Re: Relay is not working and Netatmo does not respond

Post by Gizmo20 » 27 Feb 2018, 14:44

Gizmo20 wrote:This seems to be the same problem that I am having. Relay suddenly lost contact with the server. I have tried to re-install via the usb cable. The firmware updated and says that I have WiFi access to my router, but when I try to pair the relay with my iPhone it just says 'an unexpected error has occurred'.
Is this a Netatmo Server error? Can anyone advise please.

Peter

Seems to have resolved itself after 18 hours and numerous attempts to connect, I gave it one final try and hey presto. Now wondering if it was a Netatmo server problem!!

Return to “Thermostat Network Set-up”