Realy can't talk to the valves

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Thermostat Wifi connection.
Gnzl0o

Realy can't talk to the valves

Post by Gnzl0o »

The Energy app displays the error where the relay won't find any of the valves

I have 9 valves(no exclamation mark), 1 thermostat (no exclamation mark), and 2 relays.

Both relays have a static IP and are connected to the network, i used the PC wizard to set them both.

All products have brand new batteries.

I had to use the PC method because when trying to connect to the relay with my Huawei 20 PRO it just won't connect.

The app is showing 9/20 Valves, but it wont let me change the temperature there is the red exclamation mark.

I have tried reseting both relays by long pressing for 20 seconds to erase the old SSID.

I have enabled Plug and Play on my router.

Relays and thermostat are in the same room.

WHAT CAN I DO? (I already waited overnight to see if it was able to find the valves but nothing happened, it asked me to give the configure the valves and asign a room AGAIN)

Is there any way to reset the thermostat? i moved so i have to hard reset everything, maybe the thermostat needs an update?
GEORGzer

Re: Realy can't talk to the valves

Post by GEORGzer »

I assume you bought a "starter pack" at one point and that's why you have 2 Relais.

You have to connect everything to the same Relais, as the Netatmo system is (sadly) not able to manage 2 Relais as one system.
The Relais of the Thermostat is different and able to control a boiler.
Remove all Valves from their current Relais and delete that one from your account after that.
Then pair them again with the Thermostat's Relais and you should be good to go.
Home: Weather Station (V3 + Rain & Wind Gauge, 3 additional Indoor Modules, Shield), Valves Starter Pack + 7 Valves, Video Doorbell
Office: Thermostat (V2), Healthy Home Coach, Smoke Alarm, 2 2in1 Sensors

Not a Netatmo employee

Return to “Thermostat Network Set-up”