Thermostat cannot find relay

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Thermostat Wifi connection.
brujoysol

Re: Thermostat cannot find relay

Post by brujoysol »

Buenos dias he leido que haceis algo para actualizar el termostato a mi tampoco me conecta el rele con el termostato tengo todo encendido y cerca gracias por la ayuda
brujoysol

Post by brujoysol »

This is a shame I've been more than a month trying to connect the thermostat I've already sent several emails and no answer there is no answer phone I'm very angry this is a scam or that
thuthu1977

Post by thuthu1977 »

Hello,
I placed the new thermostate yesterday, but the relay does't connect to the Netatmo thermostate.
Thank you.

Niccolò
Ankers99

Post by Ankers99 »

Hi, I recently received a replacement thermostat as the original was faulty but it cannot connect to the relay. The relay is working fine but the thermostat shows the symbol of searching for the relay and nothing else. Ive tried changing the batteries for new ones but the symbol remains the same. Does it require a reset from your end? Regards Brian
fmarzocca

Post by fmarzocca »

After few months of operations, my thermostat now can't find anymore the relais. Batteries are OK and the two are very close to each other. Firmware version: 40
zypa

Post by zypa »

Hello,
I have the same problem.

Relay and thermostat do not seem to peer up.
The thermostat is wired on the wall. The relay is at 1m distance in plain sight. Nothing, they do not communicate.
What to do now?

thanks and best regards
Attachments
relay.JPG
thermostat.JPG
netatmo.JPG
sunnyp1187

Post by sunnyp1187 »

I have this same problem. Cant get realy and thermostat to talk. Have wifi connection. Both active. Can this be looked at please.
Moosejam

Post by Moosejam »

Hi

I've just installed Netatmo. The install was easy as a wired connecting the relay to the Ideal Combi
Logic 30+ Setup for wifi was easy too, via the Mac OS download software and USB lead. But the iPhone/iPad app keeps telling me it can't see the relay/server is also not connected. I have unblocked the ports on my router. I have followed all the recommended solutions but still no control of the device via the apps. What I don't understand is the web browser sees the relay and shows the graph data, but no control access, just doesn't make sense that it can see some data but not control it. Any help would be grateful.
Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Moosejam wrote:Hi

I've just installed Netatmo. The install was easy as a wired connecting the relay to the Ideal Combi
Logic 30+ Setup for wifi was easy too, via the Mac OS download software and USB lead. But the iPhone/iPad app keeps telling me it can't see the relay/server is also not connected. I have unblocked the ports on my router. I have followed all the recommended solutions but still no control of the device via the apps. What I don't understand is the web browser sees the relay and shows the graph data, but no control access, just doesn't make sense that it can see some data but not control it. Any help would be grateful.
Hello,
Our servers are currently facing some difficulties, this is why the application displays this error message.
We are focused on solving this issue as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
Moosejam

Post by Moosejam »

Hi
Thanks for the quick reply.
I'll keep an eye on this, and hopefully things will get fixed your end.
I will let you know once I can use the iPhone/iPad app.
Speak soon

Return to “Thermostat Network Set-up”