Thermostat cannot find relay

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Thermostat Wifi connection.
storm1

Re: Thermostat cannot find relay

Post by storm1 »

Hello Brieuc,
thanks for your quick reply,
I'll try it 2morrow, since the Thermostat is at office, and I'm at home.
Will you be on line around 10.30 am (Italian Time) 2morrow?
Thanks again.
storm1

Post by storm1 »

Hello Brieuc,
I did everithing, but nothing happened.
The Thermo blinked many times, than on the display appeared the number of thermo "j0411f6" and, until the relais was connected with PC via usb there where no blinks and no "!" on the Thermo, as soon as I deteached the relais from PC and attached to ac line, the relais begins blinking blue and the Thermo looses the connection.
When I connected the relais on PC, and performed the connection to wifi, I tryed to see the thermo in my account, but no relais or thermo where found.
I'm sorry, but I need help again.
Now I go home and I'll take the netatmo with me.
If you are on line around the same time of Yesterday, I'll be on line too.
Thanks a lot again.
Storm1
Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Hello,
I'm sorry but I think that your Thermostat has another problem. It needs to be returned for repair.
Please contact us (support.netatmo.com), and we will solve your problem ASAP.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
Davide1986

Post by Davide1986 »

Dear Netatmo Team/ Brieuc,

I have installed my netatmo 5 days ago with the thermostat replacing an old one and the relé plugged in front of it.

The thermostat and the relé pair are able to pair but they just stay paired for a little time, between 5 to 2/3 hours and then it appears the exclamation mark on the thermostat.

I have done the pairing using the software suggested o good result.

the code of the thermostat is: j23f5f4
the relé :g23daba

Please help!

Davide
marsicano

Post by marsicano »

Davide1986 wrote:Dear Netatmo Team/ Brieuc,

I have installed my netatmo 5 days ago with the thermostat replacing an old one and the relé plugged in front of it.

The thermostat and the relé pair are able to pair but they just stay paired for a little time, between 5 to 2/3 hours and then it appears the exclamation mark on the thermostat.

I have done the pairing using the software suggested o good result.

the code of the thermostat is: j23f5f4
the relé :g23daba

Please help!

Davide
Similar problem here.
The connection between the relay and the thermostat is good for about a couple of hours. then the connection is lost for another hour and is restored by itself.

For example today I lost the temperature data in these periods:

1.37am-4.26am
4.38am-5.36am
7.19am-8.07am
8.30am-8.58am
9.16am-9.40am

thermostat is: j23a09c firmware 40
rele's firmware 71
The rele is connected to wifi and power, but the connection is lost
The rele is connected to wifi and power, but the connection is lost
rRKS5vkg.jpg (116.89 KiB) Viewed 4428 times
This morning. I'm out of home. 8.26 the radio signal is strong (1mt between rele and thermostat)
This morning. I'm out of home. 8.26 the radio signal is strong (1mt between rele and thermostat)
HQ8-66MG.jpg (90.11 KiB) Viewed 4428 times
8.31 the radio signal is low and the connection between rele and thermostat is lost
8.31 the radio signal is low and the connection between rele and thermostat is lost
ZdJwZgfj.jpg (88.33 KiB) Viewed 4428 times
nix9974

Post by nix9974 »

My thermostat has been working fine for over a year but sunday the relay box lost connection and now does not work. I have followed the instructions to reset but no light either white or blue comes on. Please help
silvergold84

Post by silvergold84 »

I have a problem. The thermostat work for hours but it lost connection few times for day for half hour. I can't understand why. The MAC on the router is allowed and the connection seem work for long time . When the connection is lost if I leave the batteries from the thermostat and I put it again (turn off and on) it will find immediately the relè. Please help. I want to stay with netatmo and to buy also the valves in the future, but so the sistem is unworking . Pleas help. Thanks.
froth

Post by froth »

Hi,

I have the same problem: No connection between thermostat and relay after Network setup. Can you help me please?
Thanks
BR
Frank
Kjessop

Post by Kjessop »

My wife is having the same problem it works fine on my mobile tried adding my wife as a user get halfway installing re the relay gets halfway then I get the x please can only one help she as the app and goes through the login
Mine shows up in Bluetooth but my wife can't find it
Regards
PhilHornby

Post by PhilHornby »

Kjessop wrote:My wife is having the same problem it works fine on my mobile tried adding my wife as a user get halfway installing re the relay gets halfway then I get the x please can only one help she as the app and goes through the login
Mine shows up in Bluetooth but my wife can't find it
Regards
I think you're trying to add the same relay to two different Netatmo accounts - but what you want to do, is the opposite; add two users, to the same relay .

Login to your Netatmo account, and choose "Add user" from the settings. This then sends an email to the other person, with a clickable link. It's probably possible from the Phone app. too.

Return to “Thermostat Network Set-up”