WIFI CONNECTION LOST

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Thermostat Wifi connection.
Paolo66

WIFI CONNECTION LOST

Post by Paolo66 »

Hi, I've installed your thermostat and all is working well. But suddenly the connection between the relé and your server was lost.
The relé is about 1 m. far from the wifi antenna, and I've no firewall. As I've said all was working.... If I switch off and on all get working again... but I purchased your thermostat because I want remotely use the phone app, so if I've to manually switch on and off it doesn't fit my needs....
Any help?
Thanks in advance
Paolo
jmpeces

Re: WIFI CONNECTION LOST

Post by jmpeces »

Hello there! Must be a problem because Netatmo servers happens to me often ( every 3 hours).
This thermostat function without handle remote loses its function and becomes better in a conventional one .
I'm a little disappointed.
See if we're lucky and solve ...
Idioteque

Post by Idioteque »

This is also happening to me - almost every day my thermostat relay disconnects from the wifi and I have to set it up again, very frustrating - any news on a fix or perhaps something I need to adjust on my router?
uninc

Post by uninc »

This happen also to me.
Someone have found any solution?
SergioSGil

Post by SergioSGil »

same problem here
jmpeces

Post by jmpeces »

It led with the same problem is on the first day, since January 2016.
silvergold84

Post by silvergold84 »

I have the same problem with the relè and thermostat. It work for long time but when connection is lost if I leave and put again the battery the thermostat find immediately the relè. What's going wrong? I want to stay with netatmo but if continues so I will consider other thermostat working with Siri.

Return to “Thermostat Network Set-up”