Netatmo Relay keeps disconnecting from servers

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Thermostat Wifi connection.
manuel

Re: Netatmo Relay keeps disconnecting from servers

Post by manuel »

Same here, I just bought mine from amazon.es and immediately started to disconnect from servers, I have 30 days to give it back to amazon.es. Please fixed asap.
The serial number is g0a4b5a.

What you mean with " if you want us to check them remotely", if it is discconeceted from your servers. Will this checking fix the problem? For how long will this situation stand?

Manuel Mañas
vvce

Post by vvce »

Could you check mine?

j1a6ddc

Thanks in advance.
magicvinny

Post by magicvinny »

Brieuc_Netatmo wrote:Hi all,
Thanks again for your feedback.
Please remember to share the serial numbers of your Thermostats in your comments if you want us to check them remotely.
Ok mine was wrong.

This is the correct serial number: j1e8438

Thanks for checking
fatphil78

Post by fatphil78 »

I have the same problem. iOS app says "Your Netatmo Relay is disconnected from our servers" etc..

Also, intermittently I can connect using https://my.netatmo.com/app/therm but not all the time.

Here's my serial: g1ed3fe

EDIT: I just removed it from Apple HomeKit, reinstalled the relay, reconnected it to the wifi, gave it a static IP address and it seems to be working ok for the moment.
I also now have access to it away from my Wifi (3G on iPhone). This didn't work when it was associated with HomeKit

I will check again in 24 hours.

Merci,
Phil
brightside

Post by brightside »

I have the same issue.. Relais looses the connection for no obvious reason. I changed the router channel to 11, I opened the firewall ports, I entered the MAC address into the router, basically tried everything that's stated in this thread but nothing worked. As soon as I restart the router it works again for a day or so, but then it looses the connection again.
It's such a pity cause the product is really nice, but it just doesn't work as advertised right now.. :-/
I have firmware 40/68 and really hope there is a fix soon!
Any news in this netatmo? (Also wrote the support but no feedback yet...)

EDIT: here is my serial number - j1a46be - thanks!
brightside

Post by brightside »

Today the thermostat updated to 40/70, so far I don't know if it fixed anything.

EDIT: since I posted the comment it works fine! Hope it stays like that!
Last edited by brightside on 08 Oct 2016, 14:22, edited 1 time in total.
morfeus02

Post by morfeus02 »

Same issue here, my thermostat is brand new.. just disabled homekit and restored relay to factory.. hope this helps.

My thermostat serial number is j1c09a0

If there is anything you can do remotely, please do it, Thanks!!
Lezz

Post by Lezz »

brightside wrote:Today the thermostat updated to 40/70, so far I don't know if it fixed anything.
The firmware post has not been updated yet viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4391. Curious if the update fixes this bug...
fatphil78

Post by fatphil78 »

fatphil78 wrote:I have the same problem. iOS app says "Your Netatmo Relay is disconnected from our servers" etc..

Also, intermittently I can connect using https://my.netatmo.com/app/therm but not all the time.

Here's my serial: g1ed3fe

EDIT: I just removed it from Apple HomeKit, reinstalled the relay, reconnected it to the wifi, gave it a static IP address and it seems to be working ok for the moment.
I also now have access to it away from my Wifi (3G on iPhone). This didn't work when it was associated with HomeKit

I will check again in 24 hours.

Merci,
Phil
Removing Homekit and providing a fixed IP seems to have corrected it (ok so far after 30 hours) I now have access via WiFi at home and 3G when away form the house.
I don't see the point of Homekit if it requires you to have an AppleTv to be accessible via the internet.
Rimogrio

Post by Rimogrio »

I have the same problem of disconnection. My serial is j1a6958.
Could you check mine?

Thank you.

Return to “Thermostat Network Set-up”