Netatmo Relay keeps disconnecting from servers

This forum provides technical help on how to set up Netatmo Thermostat Wifi connection.
Davidch

Re: Netatmo Relay keeps disconnecting from servers

Post by Davidch »

I have just discovered the same problem with my kit and getting message that Netatmo relay is disconnected from our server. the units were installed about a month ago and have worked OK but history shows that it switched off at 9.36 pm yesterday, Sunday. I have been unable to get relay activated. Thankfully the thermostat is still controlling the boiler but I presume any temperature amendments will need to be done manually.

thermostat no j0aed8e
firmware 40

Relay no g0af278
Firmware 71

I purchased this item directly from Netatmo a month ago and need help in getting it to work correctly. If Netatmo are reading this will they respond ASAP. any other suggestions for getting the system to work correctly welcomed.

Thanks. David.
Spippo64

Post by Spippo64 »

Please, update my netatmo Thermostat

j066168
firmware 40

Relè
70:ee:50:04:44:9c
firmware 68

Thanks
lenriquez1972

Post by lenriquez1972 »

I cant connect with Servers why??

thermostat S/N: j23bf8a
thermostat Firmware: 40

Rele Firmware: 71
Rele MAC: 70:ee:50:23:c7:c2 (I have iOS)

Can you help me? Thanks
Andrew_gale

Post by Andrew_gale »

Hi,
Had the thermostat for over a year with out any problems, but recently getting connection errors.

Could you please update my relay / thermostat?

thermostat no j0ab046
firmware 40

Relay no g0a7288
Firmware 68

Thanks,
Andy.
Davidch

Post by Davidch »

I posted on here a week ago and informed Netatmo Support twice of failure of Relay without reply. Is anybody getting a response to their messages from Netatmo? There appears to be a lot of consumers having a problem. I am rapidly losing faith with this Company as the equipment is not fit for purpose. I have only had the equipment for five weeks but looking back the batteries supplied were dead so I have had a poor start from day one.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks.

David
Lezz

Post by Lezz »

I can't say I am happy with how forthcoming the support / PR team is. I am eying the smart radiator valves, but am very hesitant because of the lack of support...
fmarzocca

Post by fmarzocca »

NetAtmo support is really bad, the worst I have ever seen.
zapadak

Post by zapadak »

Please be so Kind to Update My Thermostat FW Ort Check

SN j079992
FW 40

Relay FW 68

Thank You!

Happy New Year to all of you!
jmpeces

Post by jmpeces »

Goodnight! After a year with constant problems of disconnection of the relay, Netatmo admitted that the problem was the relay itself, and so it has been, after sending a new thermostat took a month without any problem of disconnection, it is more turning off the router the Relay connects the ground automatically ...
I'm sorry to say it's the only solution for the hundreds of users with that problem.
mitch29

Post by mitch29 »

Hi,
It's been 2 days that I'm facing a problem: the Netatmo Relay is not connecting to the servers nonetheless the internet connection is working properly.
Can you please advice whether it could be a server's issue or a Relay issue? If it's a relay issue should it be replaced?
Thanks in advance,
Regards

Return to “Thermostat Network Set-up”