Lots of late notifications arriving after I leave home

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
pnuding

Lots of late notifications arriving after I leave home

Post by pnuding » 20 Sep 2018, 10:41

Sometimes just after I leave home I get a whole flurry of notifications, all for events that actually happened in the past, from one but not all cameras.

It's been some weeks that it didn't happen but yesterday I got "lucky" again, when I left home for a walk.
Here's the flow of events

23:11 Welcome in the Study sees me around the home, since I was already home no alerts triggered
23:14 Welcome in the Study sees me passing (face not recognized), since I was already home no alerts triggered
23:14 Welcome in the Living Room sees me passing (face not recognized), since I was already home no alerts triggered
23:15 Welcome in the Living Room sees me passing (face not recognized), since I was already home no alerts triggered
23:16 At the end of this last detection clip I leave home
23:19 System detects I've left home because of my iPhone's location
23:21 I receive a notification "Welcome home" which on opening links to the event from 23:11. At least my status remains "Away" since I've not actually arrived home.
23:22 I receive a notification "Motion detected" which links to the event from 23:14 in the study
In contrast, no mistaken events are triggered by the two events from the living room at 23:14 and 23:15

Setup: 2 Welcomes (FW199) and 1 Presence (FW135) on same Wifi network, Security App 3.014 (387) on iPhone X with iOS 12.0

Does this happen to anyone else? Any ideas how to solve it?

kiboost

Re: Lots of late notifications arriving after I leave home

Post by kiboost » 25 Sep 2018, 12:03

I had similar problems with one welcome cameras.
Formatting the SD, changing it for new one class10, didn't resolve the problem.
Reinitializing the camera set it back working perfectly. And I kept home persons profils.
php-simpleNetatmoAPI Simple to use php API based on official API.

TommasoSan

Re: Lots of late notifications arriving after I leave home

Post by TommasoSan » 09 Oct 2018, 09:33

I have the same issue; it seems like 20minutes of notification delay

Return to “General questions”