[SOLVED]Video is currently unavailable. Please wait for the camera to automatically update its software

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
fani

[SOLVED]Video is currently unavailable. Please wait for the camera to automatically update its software

Post by fani » 16 Jan 2020, 10:13

Hello,

I just installed and successfully configured an second hand netatmo welcome cam. Everything seems working (face recognition, motion detection) night vision not so sure, but I'm unable to get a live view. Indeed It shows a black screen saying
Video is currently unavailable. Please wait for the camera to automatically update its software
. FYI the installed firmware is 131. It's been more that 24h since I get this message and no update was installed yet.
please note that camera is connected to the wifi and placed not so far from the router. I've already applied steps described in this article :
https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/en-us/sm ... ery=update
and yes used an ethernet, still no update.
Do device with 131 firmware 131 cannot be updated anymore ? Is there any way to force an update please ?

Thank you for any help. As is the camera is not useful :(

Edit : apparently the update finally occurs :D . Next step is enable homekit. (I did not have to do anything my side, other than sending an email to support)

Return to “General questions”