Mark People "still at home" don't work ?!?!

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
ChrisWUP

Mark People "still at home" don't work ?!?!

Post by ChrisWUP »

HI,

the welcome Camera lost after a few hour the "at home" Status if the Camera don't see the person.
In the last Softwareversion was the Option to set people manual to "at Home" to prevent motion alerts. This ist a KEY Feature for me.

In the actual iOS Version this Option is gone, or better ... I don't find it anymore. Can anyone help ?

Where ist the Option to set people manual to the Status "at Home" ?

Thanks

Chris
mac1804

Re: Mark People "still at home" don't work ?!?!

Post by mac1804 »

Same here ... updated to ios14 and voila ... mark people still at home does not work any more. There is no force touch in iOS anymore ... what a surprise <irony off>

Guess it will take weeks and weeks before Netatmo is doing something.

Thinking of get rid of all their stuff I bought because of the extrem bad customer service ...
till now : - 2 Presence , - 2 Welcome, - 12 Tags,

getting rid of the rest soon thanks to lousy customer care and firmwareupdates! :evil:

2 Presence, 1 Weather Station, 1 Outdoor module, 1 Rain Gauge,
1 Healthy Home Coach
RocketTom

Re: Mark People "still at home" don't work ?!?!

Post by RocketTom »

I thought it was just me. I have a couple of other apps that have slight misbehaviors after upgrading to iOS14 as well. The one thing they all have in common - they seem to always cut corners. And they ALL are very slow in fixing problems. It’s frustrating when a company uses its user base as a non-volunteer beta test group.

Return to “General questions”