Netatmo nsc01-EU camera. When turned on, the green led lights up and does not turn off.

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Enote

Netatmo nsc01-EU camera. When turned on, the green led lights up and does not turn off.

Post by Enote »

Netatmo nsc01-EU camera. When turned on, the green led lights up and does not turn off. When the camera is turned over, the green led continues to light continuously. How can I fix the camera?
jofre_netatmo

Re: Netatmo nsc01-EU camera. When turned on, the green led lights up and does not turn off.

Post by jofre_netatmo »

Please contact the support team so we can help you with that issue.
Jofre - Netatmo Team
mla

Re: Netatmo nsc01-EU camera. When turned on, the green led lights up and does not turn off.

Post by mla »

Same problem here. Bought a new camera and cannot get it connected. Green light stays on, ios is searching but can not find it.

No response from Netatmo. Anyone solved this issue?
mla

Post by mla »

Solved after a factory reset.
Cobforst

Post by Cobforst »

Same problem here. Have contacted support. No answer.
Not very nice from Netatmo :(
Who can help me?
ChmGolf

Post by ChmGolf »

I also have this error now. Camera is completely unresponsive, green light is on (not blinking). Turning around doesn't change anything, so I cannot do a reset. Any hints?

Return to “General questions”