Indoor Welcome - Incorrect Power Adapter - HELP!

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
prices05

Indoor Welcome - Incorrect Power Adapter - HELP!

Post by prices05 »

Hi
I am in Australia and have 3 outdoor and 4 indoor Netatmo products - generally all work really well and have been really happy with the products.

Recently one of my power adapters ceased working - I checked it was that power adapter rather than the unit by swapping with other products. Definitely the power adapter

I bought a replacement one from Jaycar but have been unable to get the product to work, with the "Incorrect Power Adapter" message. Been back to Jaycar and they tell me the Voltage and Wattage are the same as the old one.

Can anyone help me on where I can buy in Australia a replacement power adapter (including which particular product) and micro USB that will work with the Netatmo? Of course yesterday someone tried to break into my neighbours house and so I am keen to replace this as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.......
Oxymoron

Re: Indoor Welcome - Incorrect Power Adapter - HELP!

Post by Oxymoron »

The Netatmo Welcome power adaptors are shoddy. I have replaced all mine with Apple iPhone charger with a decent quality USB lead. They work fine.
Oxymoron

Re: Indoor Welcome - Incorrect Power Adapter - HELP!

Post by Oxymoron »

I spoke to soon. My Welcome's with Apple chargers are now all giving "incorrect power adaptor" warnings. I reinstalled the shoddy Netatmo power adaptors - but they also randomly give the same warnings. I have no idea what is going on - these Welcome cameras are very unstable

Return to “General questions”