camera always switches off

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
Boswell

Re: camera always switches off

Post by Boswell » 26 Jan 2016, 16:10

I'm only using Netatmo kit.

Was there a replacement charger?

Or are you using another charger from another supplier?

fildy

Post by fildy » 04 Feb 2016, 06:43

previously I use charger from other company (strip usb charger) to save space with higher amp, but seems the smart IC in my usb charger not compatible with netatmo. so, i change back to netatmo kit.

Mauba

Post by Mauba » 06 Feb 2016, 10:48

Every time you go away the power to the Welcome cam to do the manual procedure. Flip the cam to make it to recognize and redo the recognition of the wifi network (even if Welcome cam is connected to the cable network). And if you're out of the house? This is not sicurity product :-( or is an StrongGAP!

Silent_GSG9

Post by Silent_GSG9 » 10 Feb 2016, 07:54

Same Problem here. In the first months the Welcome worked very well but now since a few weeks there are multiple disconnects per day. Sometimes the Welcome connects itself after half an hour but very often i have to interrupt the power cable. From the beginning I was a little skeptical of a cloud-based security solution. Now my fears seems to be coming true. I hope that Netatmo will solve this Problems completely.

Grettings (and sorry for my poor english :-) )

Christian

chris112

Post by chris112 » 17 Feb 2016, 09:19

I have the same problem. The welcome switches always off, but I don´t think that there is any development on the welcome.
A half year ago netatmo sayed, that there will come a new firmware with many new options, and also welcome tags should come.
But there is nothing. I think the welcome will be only in this beta stadium, such as yet.

Return to “General questions”