Camera stopped working video portion

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
fazole

Camera stopped working video portion

Post by fazole » 22 Jul 2016, 00:13

My camera has been working well for about a year. I installed a few tags, having some unreachable problems, but working them out. Now the camera is reporting disconnected. Have gotten various message such as, "can't reach servers", An error occured (code: 01). I've removed the SD card, and reinserted. The tags status is shown in the app, if a door is opened etc... Any suggestions?

zoresvit

Re: Camera stopped working video portion

Post by zoresvit » 22 Jul 2016, 08:48

I have the exact same problem. The videos are even successfully uploaded to Dropbox in my case, but I can't access the videos from the app or web interface. Any help with this issue?

Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo » 22 Jul 2016, 10:04

Hello,
We have been experiencing issues with the Welcome servers lately.
The problem is fixed since yesterday evening.
If you still have trouble to display videos, please contact us at support and we will do our best to bring you a solution as fast as we can.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

netatmo_welcome_user

Post by netatmo_welcome_user » 22 Jul 2016, 13:36

i have the same problems since last night :(

CameraPeter

Post by CameraPeter » 22 Jul 2016, 16:57

I have the same problem. The camera works well for month. After the last automatic update on 2016-06-19 the camera reports reiteratively "disconnected" and "connected" with a period of 5 minutes to two hours. It seems to me that this problem is caused by the update.

zoresvit

Post by zoresvit » 22 Jul 2016, 17:30

Exactly the same problem. Just to make sure I reset the camera, but the issue persists. I can see from the router logs that Welcome camera has connections with state "UNREPLIED", so it is probably still the issue on your servers for bypassing NATs. Any estimates on when it will be fixed?

cudonfls

Post by cudonfls » 22 Jul 2016, 18:27

I have been trying since yesterday to configure by brand new camera, but I have not been able. I always recieve an error when trying to connect to the server.

Can it be related? If this is the case, why you have not notifed to the users the service is not working as expected?

Regards,
Fernando.

zoresvit

Post by zoresvit » 22 Jul 2016, 19:11

cudonfls wrote:If this is the case, why you have not notifed to the users the service is not working as expected?
For real, guys, this looks like a global outage issue for 2 days already. Why not update the customers with the situation? You have twitter account(https://twitter.com/netatmo) that is silent on the issue. Why not notify users with the trouble and keep posting status update like it's usually done? Netatmo is a great company with awesome devices, and the devices still work, it's the server side that's out. In such situation the most important is responsiveness and transparency.

So please, can you finally provide a more detailed information, what happened, who's affected and when are you going to fix it?

jjhufford@gmail.com

Post by jjhufford@gmail.com » 22 Jul 2016, 20:19

Same issues here. No live video. Still posts facial recognition to the timeline, still confused my Stand Mixer for an alarm, but nothing live. :o

antonjl

Post by antonjl » 23 Jul 2016, 01:07

My Welcome camera also stopped working correctly since yesterday 22 Jul 2016. Its ON all the time and I can't switch it off via the app or the website. Sends notifications of motion and faces to my phone but I can't access the video. Uploads to ftp site where I can still view them. On the app it says camera disconnected and video unavailable. Tried all the normal,resetting etc stuff but issue remains. Seems like a server issue?

Return to “General questions”