New cam update: anything wrong?

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
fabioski

New cam update: anything wrong?

Post by fabioski »

Hello everyone. Today around 18:00 both my cams went through a software update (the second in two days). On the log then says "update complete" and "cam restarted". Since then, I see a black monitor for both of them. App is updated. Anyone has experienced the same? Can anyone tell me what's going on? Thank you in advance.
durrantie

Re: New cam update: anything wrong?

Post by durrantie »

Your not the only one - My camera which just today updated firmware says: Video unavailable. the camera is disconnected.

In the background it is still working okay, but I can't see the live feed.

Update, I disconnected the USB cable from the welcome and reconnected and it now appears to be okay.
Last edited by durrantie on 08 Sep 2016, 22:46, edited 1 time in total.
ChmGolf

Post by ChmGolf »

I have two cams which auto-updated themselves today to FW 118, Tags to FW 17. All working normal so far.
PhilTheMill

Post by PhilTheMill »

Since the first of these two FW updates All my tags are disconnected the second FW update did not correct this problem. I gather I will have to reset all my tags by taking out the batteries in order to fix my security system. Luckily I'm not abroad.
fabioski

Post by fabioski »

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, I am away and I can't physically intervene to reconnect them. Very annoying.
Honza

Post by Honza »

Hi,
after last update of Welcome. Camera looks "ON" on iPhone. On desktop looks "OFF". See attached picture, please. On iPhone I can not turn OFF, on desktop I can not turn ON :-) Whats wrong? I restarted every device.
Thx
Jan
Attachments
welcome.jpg
welcome.jpg (87.84 KiB) Viewed 2345 times
Rimk

Post by Rimk »

Hi,

same thing here. Not able to stream live from the welcome anymore after update few days ago to v118.

Thank for advice
TonvanB

Post by TonvanB »

Same here: no live streaming. I got only connection with one camera, other two fail
Astur

Post by Astur »

Same here with FW118. I don't understand how a "security" device can have a "risky" FW update without he prior consent of the owner. Imagine that the owner is out of the city and the FW update makes the camera useless (that's what happened to me). Who is the responsible?. How can I revert to the previous situation? We are not beta testers, but customers.
Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Dear all,
There is an issue with our servers which causes some troubles on your cameras.
We're focused on solving it as soon as possible.
It is not related to the new firmware version.
Thank you for your patience.
Brieuc - Netatmo Team

Return to “General questions”