All Tags now unreachable.

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
JesCR

Re: All Tags now unreachable.

Post by JesCR »

sharkys wrote:Yep. always by changing all the batteries...
And i had to delete the tags and go through all the pairing process again :x
Tiuri

Post by Tiuri »

Thanks,

Deleting and re-adding the tags means that I would have to remove them from the door and windows and I'd hate to have to remove the double-sided tape. Honestly, I should not have to physically pry them loose, pair them again and them stick them in the exact same location... Let's see what happens with this new firmware, if it still does not work, I will remove them and add/pair them again.
jofre_netatmo

Post by jofre_netatmo »

Hi,
If your Tags run out of battery you don't need to unpair them and pair them again to your camera (which is of course a pain...).
Just replace the batteries and your camera will connect to them again.
If the camera doesn't connect to them, try moving the camera closer so they can connect and update their firmware and then move the camera back to its original place.
I look forward to reading your feedback.
Thanks,
Jofre - Netatmo Team
Tiuri

Post by Tiuri »

jofre wrote:If your Tags run out of battery you don't need to unpair them and pair them again to your camera
Thanks for that, However, I no longer believe that it's simply a matter of the Tags running out of battery. What are the odds that three tags run out of battery at the EXACT same time??? And this happened not once, but repeatedly :!: :!:

To me this looks like a software error.

Return to “General questions”