Home kit availability

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
cjr

Re: Home kit availability

Post by cjr » 15 Nov 2018, 19:56

Homekit is now enabled on my two Welcome cameras - and working!

The only minor glitch I've noticed so far is the "Settings" for each sensor in the Home app list another Netatmo app instead of the Netatmo Security app.

With my tado thermostat in the Home app, the equivalent part of Settings lets me directly open the tado app.

MrZdexter

Post by MrZdexter » 12 Dec 2018, 16:19

Hi! I have a Netatmo Welcome camera for several years. I decided to connect it to the Apple HomeKit. Connect fails. I either deleted the generated code or it was not preserved. In the process of setting me out a few codes. Screenshots attached. Resetting the camera did and installed a new one - it did not help. What should I do and how can I handle this situation?

MrZdexter

Post by MrZdexter » 14 Dec 2018, 09:45

Guys, tell me, how can I get my homekit code again? There is a solution? Is my camera now forever lost the ability to connect to homekit ?! And if a situation that I would have bought a camera in this state, or sold to someone? Is it forever ...

benjamin_netatmo

Post by benjamin_netatmo » 27 Mar 2019, 13:50

Dear Netatmo Customer,

We are re-opening the Beta-Test program and we are looking for ambassadors to try new products, find out more and check its benefits here!

https://forms.office.com/Pages/Response ... VJVkNRSy4u

The Netatmo Team

Return to “General questions”