Robotic vacuum cleaner

Tips, tricks and frequently asked questions
prybka
Posts: 8
Joined: 17 Oct 2017, 19:05

Robotic vacuum cleaner

Post by prybka » 18 Oct 2017, 19:03

Hi,

any tips how to stop alerts "Alarm detected" (caused by motor sound) and "Motion detected" when my robotic vacuum cleaner starts everyday job??
Is it possible to suspend detecting alarms and motions for some hours based on schedule ?? Looks that there is not scheduling functions @ any part of Netatmo App or web GUI...

Best regards,

Pavel

jofre_netatmo
Posts: 821
Joined: 18 Jun 2014, 15:09

Re: Robotic vacuum cleaner

Post by jofre_netatmo » 18 Oct 2017, 19:13

Hi Pavel,
We are working on an update that will filter all motion caused by robot vacuum cleaners.
We will release it in the following weeks and look forward to read your feedback.
Thanks,
Jofre - Netatmo Team

kiboost
Posts: 596
Joined: 21 Jun 2013, 09:27

Re: Robotic vacuum cleaner

Post by kiboost » 18 Oct 2017, 21:17

Could you update the firmware thread with last versions please ? Seen v180 update but no change log.
php-simpleNetatmoAPI Simple to use php API based on official API.

prybka
Posts: 8
Joined: 17 Oct 2017, 19:05

Re: Robotic vacuum cleaner

Post by prybka » 18 Oct 2017, 22:17

jofre,

thank you for fast reply.
I'll look forward.

Btw. Nice job for this price compared to others.

Regards,

Pavel

ubik
Posts: 150
Joined: 20 Sep 2016, 10:45

Re: Robotic vacuum cleaner

Post by ubik » 19 Oct 2017, 11:51

kiboost wrote:Could you update the firmware thread with last versions please ? Seen v180 update but no change log.
Where did you see v180? Mine is still at v169.

jofre_netatmo
Posts: 821
Joined: 18 Jun 2014, 15:09

Re: Robotic vacuum cleaner

Post by jofre_netatmo » 19 Oct 2017, 12:00

Hello,
The new firmware is under validation and will be deployed as soon as we can.
Please keep all the discussions on this firmware in the beta section of the Forum.
Thanks,
Jofre - Netatmo Team

ubik
Posts: 150
Joined: 20 Sep 2016, 10:45

Re: Robotic vacuum cleaner

Post by ubik » 19 Oct 2017, 13:06

jofre wrote:Hello,
The new firmware is under validation and will be deployed as soon as we can.
Please keep all the discussions on this firmware in the beta section of the Forum.
Thanks,
Hi Jofre, I personally gave up trying to discuss with Netatmo about the development of new firmware because in my experience Netatmo was quite "lazy" in answering their users' requests for information.
Indeed it seems that there is not much of a discussion in the demo forum.
Anyway I would be glad to change my mind if and when I will see that things are changing.

jofre_netatmo
Posts: 821
Joined: 18 Jun 2014, 15:09

Re: Robotic vacuum cleaner

Post by jofre_netatmo » 19 Oct 2017, 14:17

Hi ubik,
We always read your feedback and never stop working on improving our products.
Unfortunately we don't have the time to reply to all posts in the Forum, but that doesn't mean we don't take them into account.
I encourage you to join the Beta program if you are interested.
Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome.
Regards,
Jofre - Netatmo Team

ubik
Posts: 150
Joined: 20 Sep 2016, 10:45

Re: Robotic vacuum cleaner

Post by ubik » 20 Oct 2017, 09:34

Hi jofre,
I would love to join the beta program, but unfortunately Netatmo decided to accept only Apple consumers, which I'm not ...

Venom466
Posts: 40
Joined: 15 Sep 2017, 00:09

Re: Robotic vacuum cleaner

Post by Venom466 » 20 Oct 2017, 19:02

jofre wrote:Hi ubik,
We always read your feedback and never stop working on improving our products.
Unfortunately we don't have the time to reply to all posts in the Forum, but that doesn't mean we don't take them into account.
I encourage you to join the Beta program if you are interested.
Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome.
Regards,
I would like to join in Beta program, I sent several time my application via the form but i never receive an answer....

I have only iOS device :)

Post Reply

Return to “General questions”