Four modules in one room: unreliable measurement

This forum provides technical help on how to run Netatmo Weather Stations to accurately gather data.
lukasvac

Four modules in one room: unreliable measurement

Post by lukasvac » 29 Nov 2018, 09:33

Hi guys, I just bought Weather Station with 3 additional indoor modules. I put all of them in one room and after two days they still show different values. Temperatures are ok I guess, but humidity and CO2 differ significantly. Are these modules so inaccurate? Yesterday I opened windows to lower CO2 level under 400 and start recalibration, but it didn't help.

Do you have similar experience?

Thanks,
Lukas
Attachments
netatmo.png

ComeUnder

Re: Four modules in one room: unreliable measurement

Post by ComeUnder » 29 Dec 2018, 21:20

Hi,
i gave the same problem with outdoormodule and additional indoor module in one room.
The temperature is ok, but humidity is 6% different.
The manual says +/-3% is normal, which means in my cas: on module makes + 3% and the other -3%.

Thiy you send a support request and did you get an answer?

Thanks

Paul8

Post by Paul8 » 06 Nov 2019, 14:53

Hello, do you still have these reliability problems in the measurements especially for humidity ?

Thanks !

Chiara_Netatmo

Post by Chiara_Netatmo » 08 Nov 2019, 16:48

Hello,

A difference of 6% humidity between the modules is normal because the accuracy of the modules is of ± 3%.
As per the CO2, you could try a manual calibration following the procedure in the application. If needed, you can submit a support request via our Help center, specifying your ticket number if you have already been in contact with us, and we will give you a solution quickly.
Have a nice day

Return to “My Weather Station data”