No data refresh

This forum provides technical help on how to run Netatmo Weather Stations to accurately gather data.
remember

Re: No data refresh

Post by remember »

I do not believe, again ...
mrphillip

Post by mrphillip »

3 and a half hours without refreshing...
whitesnuf

Post by whitesnuf »

I have no words for this behaviour from Netatmo
remember

Post by remember »

This is now recurring ... I can not understand, I thought that with the entry of Legrand the level of reliability was going to continue ... but ...
fleproust

Post by fleproust »

A future down and i buy oregon !!!!!!! Stop stop stop
klei

Post by klei »

This is not acceptable any more :evil:
gbragante

Post by gbragante »

Same here
gbragante

Post by gbragante »

Would it be possible to at least display an alert in the app when the server has this kind of issues?
I have just wasted 30+ minutes trying to setup the station again before checking the forum and discovering that many people are having the same problem.
A message in the app like "We are having issues with the server, is not your fault. Please standby and we will eventually resolve" would be greatly appreciated.
netnono

Post by netnono »

Same here. iOS app stated no data for past 5 hours. Measurement on demand work on Android app(as notification) but upon opening the app, it displayed no shit. But yeap, like anyone else complained here, no downtime notification. No service status page. No twitter update. No nothing but a single orange status in Help Center that displayed "Your application may not display correctly the data of your Weather Station however it continues to measure. We are doing everything we can to solve the situation. Thank you for your understanding." How sneaky can this be? A smart home device without proper service status. That's worse than a piece of crap.
whitesnuf

Post by whitesnuf »

Netnono: I agree, we need a service status page!

Return to “My Weather Station data”