Suddenly all my data from all modules were deleted for about one and half a year!!!

This forum provides technical help on how to run Netatmo Weather Stations to accurately gather data.
Post Reply
notebooker
Posts: 9
Joined: 03 Feb 2017, 13:08

Suddenly all my data from all modules were deleted for about one and half a year!!!

Post by notebooker » 31 Aug 2019, 22:11

Hi, suddenly I realized that all my data from indoor and outdoor module and rain gauge was deleted for about 1,5 year. I didn’t delete any data on my own! Is there any backup on server or what can I do? Netatmo delete my data!!! Can I ask some official help from Netatmo? Where? Thank you!

Chiara_Netatmo
Posts: 152
Joined: 15 Jun 2017, 13:54

Re: Suddenly all my data from all modules were deleted for about one and half a year!!!

Post by Chiara_Netatmo » 02 Sep 2019, 11:02

Hello,

Please submit a support request via our help center (https://www.netatmo.com/helpcenter), we will then be able to investigate about this issue.

Thank you for your cooperation!

baxl
Posts: 5
Joined: 10 May 2017, 22:21

Re: Suddenly all my data from all modules were deleted for about one and half a year!!!

Post by baxl » 02 Sep 2019, 11:17

I have a similar problem. I only have data beginning from the August 21st (indoor/outdoor/rain/wind). Before that all data are deleted (several years). On August 22nd I did maintenance on the rain gauge and wind gauge and dring the maintenance I erased the data from this period from the rain gauge and wind gauge, but I'm sure I didn't erase any other data. At the weekend I sent a message to Netatmo. I hope Netatmo can help me.

notebooker
Posts: 9
Joined: 03 Feb 2017, 13:08

Re: Suddenly all my data from all modules were deleted for about one and half a year!!!

Post by notebooker » 02 Sep 2019, 12:02

baxl wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 11:17
I have a similar problem. I only have data beginning from the August 21st (indoor/outdoor/rain/wind). Before that all data are deleted (several years). On August 22nd I did maintenance on the rain gauge and wind gauge and dring the maintenance I erased the data from this period from the rain gauge and wind gauge, but I'm sure I didn't erase any other data. At the weekend I sent a message to Netatmo. I hope Netatmo can help me.
Hey, this is same situation. I did maintenance (delete 2 hours from outoor module) and suddenly all data from all sensors disappear. I will write to Netatmo. If you will have some additional information, please write it here.

baxl
Posts: 5
Joined: 10 May 2017, 22:21

Re: Suddenly all my data from all modules were deleted for about one and half a year!!!

Post by baxl » 02 Sep 2019, 15:19

notebooker wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 12:02
baxl wrote:
02 Sep 2019, 11:17
I have a similar problem. I only have data beginning from the August 21st (indoor/outdoor/rain/wind). Before that all data are deleted (several years). On August 22nd I did maintenance on the rain gauge and wind gauge and dring the maintenance I erased the data from this period from the rain gauge and wind gauge, but I'm sure I didn't erase any other data. At the weekend I sent a message to Netatmo. I hope Netatmo can help me.
Hey, this is same situation. I did maintenance (delete 2 hours from outoor module) and suddenly all data from all sensors disappear. I will write to Netatmo. If you will have some additional information, please write it here.
Please you too

baxl
Posts: 5
Joined: 10 May 2017, 22:21

Re: Suddenly all my data from all modules were deleted for about one and half a year!!!

Post by baxl » 11 Oct 2019, 09:37

I have my weather data back. Thanks! Unfortunately the dates between August 8th and August 21st cannot be restored.

notebooker
Posts: 9
Joined: 03 Feb 2017, 13:08

Re: Suddenly all my data from all modules were deleted for about one and half a year!!!

Post by notebooker » 12 Oct 2019, 13:19

baxl wrote:
11 Oct 2019, 09:37
I have my weather data back. Thanks! Unfortunately the dates between August 8th and August 21st cannot be restored.
That’s great. Did you get any official information from Netatmo? I wrote them twice, but they wrote that they are still working on it. My data still didn’t get back.

Chiara_Netatmo
Posts: 152
Joined: 15 Jun 2017, 13:54

Re: Suddenly all my data from all modules were deleted for about one and half a year!!!

Post by Chiara_Netatmo » 08 Nov 2019, 16:56

Hello @notebooker,

Could you specify your ticket number? We will make sure your request is treated rapidly.
Have a nice day,

Post Reply

Return to “My Weather Station data”