Netatmo down?

This forum provides technical help on how to run Netatmo Weather Stations to accurately gather data.
rebellion

Netatmo down?

Post by rebellion »

Is Netatmo down? No graphs since 01:08 and when rebooting main sensor still no new data.
Anyone else has same problem?

No data
No data
no_data.jpg (176.78 KiB) Viewed 2862 times
Router
Router
router.jpg (207.7 KiB) Viewed 2862 times
karel

Re: Netatmo down?

Post by karel »

Yes, unfortunately I can also confirm, it's API is partially down. Its was down in few last night for about an hour. But now it is down for longer, last data is about 6 in the morning (UTC+2).
Netatmo is very unstable, this is not a surpsise since the beginning I used these products. I think, I will not invest more batteries in these products and searching for something else. Maybe someone can recommend something?
rebellion

Post by rebellion »

Thank you karel for your input! Lots of people viewing thread but noone comments ...
GPRICH

Post by GPRICH »

Yep, same here so do not adjust your setup! Hopefully will be back on line soon :-)
GPRICH

Post by GPRICH »

Also part of the app is updating - like the weather map but not the Web version of the map, all graphs are down - I'm sure it will get sorted soon
GPRICH

Post by GPRICH »

Netatmo Service Update:

We apologize, some of our services are temporarily unavailable.

Our teams are currently working on resolving the incident so that everything gets back to normal as soon as possible.
All features will be restored automatically, no action on your part is necessary.

Situation: Some users may be affected by a failure regarding the display of measurements.
For users of the Smart Home Weather Station and Smart Indoor Air Quality Monitor, this results in the absence of updated measurements in dashboards and graphs.
For users of the Smart Thermostat and Smart Radiator Valves, this results in the absence of updated measures in the graphs.

There is no need to reinstall your Netatmo product(s) or application(s), nor to reset your Wi-Fi.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
dirkdegeus

Post by dirkdegeus »

Down again! :oops:
Right now I’m experiencing some 8 hours delay in the data. Lucky that I have only the weather station. Security would be a real nightmare.
rhcpdu13

Post by rhcpdu13 »

Hi,
Here in France is down too unfortunately :(
rebellion

Post by rebellion »

Thanks guys for replying in this thread.
The data during night is now visible, but still latest 6h missing. Prob down again :(

Edit: Update 1
update1.jpg
update1.jpg (141.66 KiB) Viewed 2729 times
rebellion

Post by rebellion »

Update 2: Data has catched up 2hours BUT can't view details of my station like CO2, Indoor temp etc.
update2.jpg
update2.jpg (213.33 KiB) Viewed 2691 times

Return to “My Weather Station data”