Cloud Data after overnight maintenance are gone

This forum provides technical help on how to run Netatmo Weather Stations to accurately gather data.
ksi

Cloud Data after overnight maintenance are gone

Post by ksi »

Today, i saw may netatmo didn't register the rain today. So i opened the app an my station was disappeared.
So i plug out the cable and start the weather station again hopefully it will reconnect, but not happenend.
So i did in the app: add product in the app (with the hardware i did NOTHGING (only plug out an in the power cable) and my station was shown ... than a message "reset ... " appeared and the station with all my other sensors (2nd indoor module, external module and rain sensor) was again connected .. but ...

all history data was gone. Nothing to see in the app and also in my account on the webside. :(
What was happen here? I didn't really want to trigger delete all data like on the webside it is possible. :(

Is there any chance to get back my history data or are they lost. If i don't understand what really happened here, i don't want to use any longer such a hardware and living withe the fear lost the cloud data.

Just another info: https://helpcenter.netatmo.com/de/konto/systemstatus --> there was a maintenance time frame tonight by netatmo on the servers, and i assume this was the reason for starting my nightmare because my netatmo was not reconnected automatically after that :(

Any ideas and hints to get the data are appreciate welcome. :)

Kai

Return to “My Weather Station data”