Maps

This forum provides technical help on how to run Netatmo Weather Stations to accurately gather data.
janhazl

Maps

Post by janhazl »

I have 15 days from my station and it still doesn't show up on the map. Where is the mistake? I have everything allowed.
blaha1

Re: Maps

Post by blaha1 »

I have the same problem concerning the maps. It worked some 10 days ago but it suddenly stopped to be shown. I did not stop any permission and it is not shown anyway. There must be a problem on Netatmo site!!! Has anybody else such a problem, please?
janhazl

Post by janhazl »

I have a new one since Christmas
JohnW

Post by JohnW »

There is also a thread on this in "General Questions" - "outdoor modul not seen on Weathermap"

I have also disappeared from the map as have some others in that thread. I had been there for a number of years and suddenly vanished. Looking around my area it appears that a large number of other stations have also gone. I have raised a ticket with Netatmo, who have requested access to my station and have escalated the issue to the R&D Team - doesn't sound like a trivial fault!!

Unfortunately, it seems that Netamo no longer monitor this forum, as they used to.
corentin_netatmo

Post by corentin_netatmo »

Hi everyone, sorry for my late reply.

We are currently having a display issue on the Weathermap on iOS. We are in the process of resolving the issue and hope to have it available as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
blaha1

Post by blaha1 »

Hi Netatmo,

It is not a problem only on iOS! I have the same problem on Android for several weeks already as I have already reported it in this forum and reported it to your college Julie from Netatmo.
corentin_netatmo

Post by corentin_netatmo »

Hello Blaha1,

Were you logged into your account when you looked at the Weathermap on Android?
(I guess you had already checked that your station was not filtered by our filter)
Thank you in advance for your response, we are currently investigating.

Corentin
blaha1

Post by blaha1 »

Hi Corentin,

Yes of-course I am locked to my account all the time. I am not having any filter activated. I am using either Netatmo app. or SmartMixin app. and Netatmo Weather Map app. I can see my station only inside the app. Netatmo. Starting Christmas I am not able to see my station inside the app. SmartMixin and Netatmo Weather Map. I am using Android 11.

Thank you for your help.

Blaha1

Return to “My Weather Station data”