CO2 versus Temp

This forum provides technical help on how to run Netatmo Weather Stations to accurately gather data.
JanMetDePet

CO2 versus Temp

Post by JanMetDePet »

Is it normal that the CO2 rises with temperature when there isn't anybody or animals) in the room to create CO2?
My graphs show this behaviour.
Madhatter

Re: CO2 versus Temp

Post by Madhatter »

I don't know if it is normal. Anyway my graphs show the same trend. More heat, more CO2. I'll try to find some explanation on the Internet.
JanMetDePet

Post by JanMetDePet »

Netatmo?????
ihaveworms

Post by ihaveworms »

I have found a correlation of my heat and CO2 as well. In the graphs I see each time my heat kicks on, CO2 will increase as well.
Madhatter

Post by Madhatter »

I asked Netatmo on Twitter. Please find attached their answer.
Attachments
Netatmo.png
Netatmo.png (61.49 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
Turbine2

Post by Turbine2 »

Typical, I join the forum to ask that very question and someone else gets in first.

At the moment I have a Netatmo next to a Foobot (for comparison purposes) and the Foobot appears to be winning out on that front, but I do prefer the app for the Netatmo.
JanMetDePet

Post by JanMetDePet »

So Netatmo agrees it is NOT correct that CO2 level changes in accordence with temperature. I started calibration right away, if this happens again AFTER calibration Netatmo will have to admit their CO2 measurement is faulty, buggy, wrong, plain wrong shpuld not be trusted.

Anny comment Netamo?????
deeayy

Post by deeayy »

I get this too.
JanMetDePet

Post by JanMetDePet »

Well, calibration didn't change anything in this moment. I can understand I will have to wait, lets say, 24 hours.
Tomorrow we will know if Netamo is telling thruth or nonsens.

Again: Netatmo: anyone from the company feels that the measurements are to be trusted, or isn't there anyone EVEN within Netatmo that has believe in the CO2 measurements?
JanMetDePet

Post by JanMetDePet »

After calibration (24 hours ago) the only thing changed is that the CO2 level has been decreased (the result from Netatmo I mean, NOT the REAL level), but still following the temperature graph.

Is this normal??????

Return to “My Weather Station data”