[Feature Request] push message when temperature base station = outdoor module

Suggestions, features and new ideas
zunami

[Feature Request] push message when temperature base station = outdoor module

Post by zunami »

the summers will be very hot this year. and you never know when to open them. that means when the outside temperature will be higher or lower than the base station to open the windows.

i would have imagined the push message like this
Temperature: External modul = ° Celsius as the base station makes a push message.
That means if the outside temperature drops I can open the windows. Or if the temperature rises I should close the windows.

Unfortunately you only have the settings for the respective areas.
internal module push
external module push
mischung

Re: [Feature Request] push message when temperature base station = outdoor module

Post by mischung »

This would be a great feature.

I also played around with some IFTTT triggers, but it's not possible to get a notification when the outside temperature drops below the inside temperature.

So +1,this would be a great feature to open the windows with perfect timing.
jdsfx

Re: [Feature Request] push message when temperature base station = outdoor module

Post by jdsfx »

I too would like to receive a push notification when the inside and outside temperatures approach or match each other
Austinforest

Post by Austinforest »

That would be a good one. But 3 years on… Netatmo can we hope you’ll do it?
Alan

Post by Alan »

Austinforest wrote: 18 Jul 2022, 21:38 That would be a good one. But 3 years on… Netatmo can we hope you’ll do it?
In fact, it's more than 3 years as I've found this request in 2015.
Is there still someone in Netatmo-Legrand developpement team? :( :?:

Return to “Feature requests”