separate display showing weather information all the time

Suggestions, features and new ideas
Falk78

separate display showing weather information all the time

Post by Falk78 »

Hello Community,

I have had my weather station including rain and wind gauge and another indoor module for quite some time. I love this weather station.
What I miss is a permanent display of the outdoor temperature and the CO2 value from inside and maybe some other configurable information. To always have the mobile phone at hand is unfortunately a bit cumbersome.

We still have an old fashioned classic weather station with an outdoor sensor in the bathroom, which shows us the temperature immediately in the morning. I would like to have a display at this point, which gets the data from the Netatmo.

A modern E-Ink display (black/white/red) with battery operation would be conceivable. The display should be connectable to the station and/or the Wifi. With the Wifi it would even be possible to install the display at a completely different location. If the size was about (10x10) cm and the shape a bit fancy and nice it would be possible to place the display in many places.

Speaking for myself I would be willing to spend 50€ for such a display. There is not much technology in it. The configuration could be done via the app.

What do you think about this idea? I think there would be a market for it.

Many greetings,
Falk
karel

Re: separate display showing weather information all the time

Post by karel »

I am using LaMetricTime for this. Can be configured to display information from a lot of different sources. I should not expect something new from Netatmo, this project will die anyway soon or later.

Return to “Feature requests”