Android/iOS/Windows Phone applications

Suggestions, features and new ideas
Markoe

Re: Android/iOS/Windows Phone applications

Post by Markoe »

qsnapper wrote:View graph with 'rotation lock' on (on iOS)
I always have 'rotation lock' activated on my phone as I don't like it when it auto rotates in my daily routine.
Unfortunately that means that I can't see the graph view unless I first unlock the rotation view, and I then have to activate it again after.
No idea how many people are like me and have the rotation lock on by default, but I'd like to have a button or something in the app to toggle the Graph view even if my rotation lock is activated on my phone.
This bothers me a lot too. But, anybody reads these "Feature requests" here?? I guess we're talking to the wind... :|
acl8610

Post by acl8610 »

A correct heat index!
loewi1979

Post by loewi1979 »

Markoe wrote:Hello,

The iOS app is great but I would highly recommend two configurable settings:

1) An option to choose seeing maximum and minimum data since midnight or the last 24h. When I just wake up the shown data are useless "since midnight".

2) Vertical "Auto scale" at the graphs simply drive me nuts... When I'm scrolling to the side I would like to see maximum and minimum just to compare with other days. But auto scale makes me see at the Y values at the left all the time. PLEASE, add an option to turn auto scale on or off!

Thanks!
Hi!
I want this features too.

Some other Suggestion:

-) Free Arrangeable Items, that you can create your own "weather Station"
-) Overview of all Data from indoor, outdoor, rain and windgauge on One Screen (maybe without forecast to get more space) that i do not Need to slide to the other sensors (or Suggestion above where i can create my own Dashboard)
-) when Items are free arrageable: Option for createing more self created Dashboards
-) Customizeable values for the CO2-Indicator-Color
-) rain unit in Liter

Thx.

Best regards

Juergen
PickleB

Post by PickleB »

Thirganor wrote:Hi,

I already posted this elsewhere, but since there is an official section, I'll ask here again.
I would like to see:
- graphics based on "last 7 days" or "last X days" ... because the week view doesn't make really sense at the beginning of a week.
- graphics from several source merge to same graphics, for example all indoor temperature at once.

Regards...
It's coming up to the 1st anniversary of that post. While there has been at least one update to the Android app (and probably others that I haven't noticed) I have yet to find the "last 24 hours", "last 7 days", last "30 day / month", last "365 days / year" options that several of us have asked for. Is there any chance, please?

Then, an option to stop auto-ranging so that the view for one date/period is directly comparable to another date/period...how useful would that be? That too has been requested.

What are the prospects, please?

PS Also posted in the Web app forum.
jobo

Post by jobo »

It would be great if the apps can Display following additional Information:
sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, moonphase.
And in the rain graph, it would be helpful if the comulative amount of a day is displayed! Because it is not a comfort if i had to add the hourely amounts together.
best regards!
mrei

Post by mrei »

That is exactly what I miss, too. It can´t be very difficult to add the feature "rain amount of a day" and then to select the day I´m interested in.
mjdb

Post by mjdb »

It has been mentioned before elseware.

The colors of the CO2 indicator should be altered. Now it is yellow, even if the value is excellent.
It worries my wife: "yellow is unhealthy". At 680 ppm it is almost completely yellow.

Suggestions:
000 - 700 (Excellent) nothing else but pure green
700 - 900 (Good) from pure green to bright green
900 - 1100 (fair) from bright green shifting to yellow
1100 - 1500 (average) from yellow shifting to some light orange
1500 - higher shifting from orange to red
Subzero

Post by Subzero »

mjdb wrote:It has been mentioned before elseware.

The colors of the CO2 indicator should be altered. Now it is yellow, even if the value is excellent.
It worries my wife: "yellow is unhealthy". At 680 ppm it is almost completely yellow.

Suggestions:
000 - 700 (Excellent) nothing else but pure green
700 - 900 (Good) from pure green to bright green
900 - 1100 (fair) from bright green shifting to yellow
1100 - 1500 (average) from yellow shifting to some light orange
1500 - higher shifting from orange to red
I agree with this, the band the colour changes is too short, too quickly it changes from green to amber. 1500+ should only show as red not 1000
Subzero

Post by Subzero »

PickleB wrote:
Thirganor wrote:Hi,

I already posted this elsewhere, but since there is an official section, I'll ask here again.
I would like to see:
- graphics based on "last 7 days" or "last X days" ... because the week view doesn't make really sense at the beginning of a week.
- graphics from several source merge to same graphics, for example all indoor temperature at once.

Regards...
It's coming up to the 1st anniversary of that post. While there has been at least one update to the Android app (and probably others that I haven't noticed) I have yet to find the "last 24 hours", "last 7 days", last "30 day / month", last "365 days / year" options that several of us have asked for. Is there any chance, please?

Then, an option to stop auto-ranging so that the view for one date/period is directly comparable to another date/period...how useful would that be? That too has been requested.

What are the prospects, please?

PS Also posted in the Web app forum.

I agree this is a basic feature that should have been on from the start, I'd love to compare day to day, and it's frustrating when the next day ticks over, you have no reference point, and manually comparing the graphs is a pain.

I honestly think Netatmo don't check the forums here anymore, they release a product, support it for a year then move on to the next project? Shame as their kit would be amazing if they kept tweaking and improving/ adding features to it! :-(
Markoe

Post by Markoe »

Subzero wrote: I agree this is a basic feature that should have been on from the start, I'd love to compare day to day, and it's frustrating when the next day ticks over, you have no reference point, and manually comparing the graphs is a pain.

I honestly think Netatmo don't check the forums here anymore, they release a product, support it for a year then move on to the next project? Shame as their kit would be amazing if they kept tweaking and improving/ adding features to it! :-(
Hey everybody!

Honestly i'm tired. Since netatmo is no longer interested in improving their products, what do you thing about this new one:

www (dot) elgato (dot) com/en/eve/eve-degree

Much better graphics, beautifully done.

Bye netatmo, you don't listen to us.

Return to “Feature requests”