Suggestions for Web App

Suggestions, features and new ideas
Rd. Vortex

Re: Suggestions for Web App

Post by Rd. Vortex »

Can we please get an option to hide the bars at the top of the new web app design? Alternatively would be nice to be able to change back to the old design or have a separate low-res version for the site. Personally I mostly use Netatmo on my Lenovo T60 which has a low resolution of 1024x768 and the huge bars at the top waste a ton of space.

Screenshot of the problem: http://i.imgur.com/54zPLDi.jpg
jev

Post by jev »

The bars are pretty useless anyway without any further explanation. What do they show? Where are the levels based on?
Ivanovitch

Post by Ivanovitch »

from my post @ viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4494

I like the new flat design web UI too however as previously said IT WASTES WAY TOO MUCH SPACE !!

On my 27" 2540x1440 px screen I can't even see all my modules in the sidebar without scrolling !!!!

What was once a synthetic, glance-able, easy to spot values is is now a *pretty* scrolling mayhem :roll: :cry:

Also please give us the ability to mask / disable the right pane (weather map, radio & battery strength , admin mail...)
so we can have larger graphs !
PickleB

Post by PickleB »

I would really like an option to stop the 'day' display from auto-ranging as I change the date. The same for the 'week' option too, please.

It is simply not helpful when comparing each day's or week's readings if the range displayed keeps changing.

Thanks...
karybou

Post by karybou »

Hi,

What about including the notifications in Safari/Yosemite for Mac ?

And some more notifications for exemple when Outside T° passes above and/or under inside T°
PickleB

Re: Web application

Post by PickleB »

Sendy_Netatmo wrote:Please put in this topic all features requests concerning the Web application.
This was posted on 25 March...and there have been no other posts from Sendy_Netatmo since then. But there have been plenty from other members.

Just saying... :|
Brieuc_Netatmo

Post by Brieuc_Netatmo »

Hi PickleB,
Don't worry, even if we don't answer to all of your suggestions, we're taking into account each one of them.
Some are very interesting, but we can't tell you what new features will be added. We like to announce them when they're done ;-)
Thank you all for sharing!
Brieuc - Netatmo Team
red5goahead

Post by red5goahead »

Imho the most useful new feature is a diagram to track the external vs. internal temperature, to keep windows closed from 1 PM to 23 PM related to the example on the image (2-7-2015)

Last edited by red5goahead on 03 Jul 2015, 12:43, edited 1 time in total.
mike_du_51

Post by mike_du_51 »

+1 for this new diagram with difference between external and internal temperature.! :)
Station météo (+module additionnel, pluviomètre, anémomètre), caméra Welcome
Station météo Netatmo : Aide mémoire
meteo-vintage.com: Site regroupant mes instruments météo anciens
jev

Post by jev »

I just noticed today... sharing seems to work for twitter only? No facebook or whatever else there may be?
Also, a bit more information on the outdoor air quality would be more than welcome. The mobile app already provides a bit more info, why not the web interface?

Return to “Feature requests”